18.Back together Again

Mamoru's POV:
It's around Christmas time and me and (Y/N) are still not together. I miss her every single day. We do see each other around but every time we do, she runs off. So anyways I am walking through Tokyo thinking about (Y/N) when I saw her with Usagi. I noticed Usagi was pushing (Y/N) around. I sigh and walk over to them. As soon as I got to them Usagi saw me and ran over to me to hug me but I moved out of the way leaving her to fall. I go to (Y/N) to see if she is alright. (Y/N) looked at me and began to cry. I pull her close and hug her cause for some odd reason I thought it might help. I felt Usagi glare at us but I didn't care. I hold on to (Y/N) until I hear no more crying. As soon as she stopped crying I realized she had fell asleep in my arms. I smile and pick her up. I begin to walk away when Usagi grabbed my arm and looks at me with tears in her eyes. I know I had hurt Usagi but Usagi did something mean to me and to the person I fell in love with. I look at Usagi with eyes saying sorry before shaking her arm off lightly. Usagi let go and ran off crying making me sigh. I walk to my place with (Y/N) in my arms smiling. As soon as I get to my place, I lay (Y/N) on my bed and go lay down on the couch. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking of (Y/N) and Usagi. I knew which one I loved but I was hoping Usagi could at least try to be nice to (Y/N). I understand Usagi thinks (Y/N) took me away but that is not true. I chose to be with (Y/N). I soon fall asleep as I couldn't to think about other things.

***

I wake up to someone shaking me making me yawn. I open my eyes and look to the person who was shaking me and it was (Y/N). I look at her highly confused before she smiled. I smiled back. She then leans forward and kisses me. I kiss back and I loved it. I missed her lips on mine and now since there back I wanted her but I knew I can't do that to her. She then pulled away and smiled again. I smiled back. I love her so much.

"Mamoru I miss you and thank you for helping me out." She says making my smile grow.

"I miss you to (Y/N) and I do anything for you. I love (Y/N). Will you please be my girlfriend again?" I say with a goofy grin on my face.

(Y/N) giggled and smiled a goofy smile too.

"I love you too, Mamoru-chan. And yes I would love to be your girlfriend again." She says making me pull her top of me.

​​​​​​​We lay on the couch for a bit before her cell begins to ring letting her know it's her parents calling. She sighs and answers her phone. (Y/N) talked to her parents for a bit and then came back to lay down with me for a few more hours after she hanged up. We fell asleep and this was the best day that could every happen.