Don't Tease me (Taehyung)

"I told you not to wear that!" Taehyung, who is my boyfriend, yelled at me

"What, I just bought this skirt so I'm gonna wear it" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why do you hate it so much?" I asked and he glanced down at my extremely short white skirt, biting the bottom of his lip. I could tell he was getting turned on and smirked. "At least it's better than the top I'm wearing" I told him and unzipped my jacket to reveal my tight red tank top. He gulped and adverted his gaze away from me as the guys that we walked past winked and checked me out. 

"What's wrong Take? Do you not like it?" I pouted and grabbed onto his arm, pressing my breasts against them. "I-I don't like it. Change!" He stuttered and kept avoiding eye contact with me. I noticed him blushing and felt like teasing him some more when we got to the theatre. 

Halfway through the movie there was a sex scene that came on and I started to feel a little horny from it. I looked over at Taehyung and bit the bottom of my lip to prevent myself from smiling when I saw his boner. Good thing we were way in the back so no one could see or hear what I was about to do. 

I reached my hands for his lap and started to palm him through his pants. He moaned at my touch and blushed when he realized what had just come out of his mouth "stop it Y/N. Don't tease me" he whispered and pulled my hand away from his dick. 

"Come on Taehyung. I want to play" I moaned sexily into his ear and bit my bottom lip as he stared at me. "I don't want to play with you. Just stay seated and watch the movie" he whispered and I leaned forward, nibbling onto his earlobe. "Y/N..... "He mumbled as I kissed the side of his neck and rubbed the inside of his thigh. "I.... Told you not to tease me" he mumbled and let out a moan when I squeezed his balls and licked his neck. I felt him grow harder and smiled as I kissed him on his collar bone. 

"You bitch" he growled in his low deep voice and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me out the exit of the theatre room. 

"Where are you taking me Taehyung?!" I shouted as he continued to drag me throughout the theatre halls

"Someplace for me to fuck you" he growled 

I shouldn't have teased him, I thought. But I was already wet just thinking about how he was going to fuck me. He dragged me into a secluded janitors room and locked the door behind us. There was a dim light that lit up the room. 

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me, inserting his tongue. I moaned from the fast pace we were going at. I kissed him back sliding our tongues around each other as I moaned. 

He ran his hand down my skirt and into my underwear, playing with my clit. "Taehyung" I moaned throughout the kisses, getting wettter. 

He slid his middle finger into me as I moaned louder. He moved his finger in and out of me as I felt more horny. He inserted two more fingers into me and I flinched from the pleasure "T-Taehyung!" I shouted as he pulled his face away from mine so we could catch out breaths. "You asked for this, so I'm giving it to you" he whispered into my esr which sent a chill down my spine. 

I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan as he moved his fingers faster. "You're so wet babe" he smirked and sped up