What's for dinner? (Jungkook)

"Kookie get your sexy, hot, lazy ass off of the sofa and come help me!" I shouted loudly, stirring the vegetables around in the frying pan.

"What do you want?" Jungkook walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, admiring my ass from afar.

"We'll you see all I want is for my dear beloved boyfriend to stop being a cranky asshole and help me with dinner before I get mad and feed it to the worms out on the lawn" I said, looking at Jungkook innocently as I battered my eyelashes.

"That's rude, what did the worms ever do to you that they have to get posioned"

"Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!" I threw the pan onto the stove and turned it off in a fit of rage

"Please do" he smirked

"Shut up, you're like four!" I stormed out of the kitchen "I'm going to go change, so don't bother me you fuckweed!" My voice echoed down the hall as I slammed my bedroom door shut.

"What's with her? I'm not like four, I'm like three" Jungkook sighed, pulling himself out of the chair, making his way towards my room.

"Babe- shut up and go away! I knew you were a dumbass but it seems like you're deaf as well!" My face started to heat up from all the screaming I was doing, I clenched my fists and started to breath heavily from the lacknof air I was getting.

"Please, just tell me why you're so mad?"

"Today's my Birthday! And you completly forgot!" I felt the tears well up in the corner of my eyes, I sat on my bed and pulled the blanket over my head, trying to comfort myself.

"shit, I'm sorry Y/N" I heard Jungkook open my door and softly walk towards the side of my bed

"yeah I'm also sorry for expecting so much from you" I felt his hand caress the top of my head which made me break into tears

"I'll just give you your birthday present now" he pressed his lips to my ear, over the blanket and whispered in a low, deep voice. Which honestly turned me on.

"He took the blanket off of me and held me down by the shoulders, softly kissing and nibbling on my ear. I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain the moans as he slid his tongue down my neck. He sucked onto my sensitive skin leaving small love bits on my neck.

"Ah, Kookie" I moaned

I could feel Jungkook smiling on my neck, he slipped his hand under my shirt and softly caressed my right boob, playing around with my nipple. He looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. Without warning he smashed his lips against mine, inserting his tongue into my mouth. I moaned throughout the kisses, my panties already soaked.

"Jungkook, I can't stand it anymore, make love to me already" I gasped, breaking off the kiss

Jungkook smirked and ran both his hands down to the side of my hips, sliding off my shorts and panties. "You're already this wet" he chuckled taking off my T-shirt "shut up, I can see your boner"

He unclasped my bra and threw it onto the ground along with the rest off my clothes. "You're beautiful" he says taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt, tossing it on the ground and took his boxers off revealing his large erection.

"Holy fuck" was the only thing I managed to say before he slid his member into me. He waited for me to adjust before slowly thrusting. After a while he thrusted faster and faster slamming into me, hitting my g-spot with each thrush. Each thrust sent absolute pleasure throughout my entire body, making me an uncontrollable moaning mess. Sweat was forming on his forehead, and body. He looked extremely sexy and made me even more horny for him.

"Jungkook. I'm about to cum" I moaned

"Me too"

I felt his member harden and throb inside me, signaling he was about to cum. He threw my legs on to his shoulders pushing his member deeper into me. I'm gonna cum" he grunted slamming harshly into me, and we both came. He slowly rode it out, filling me with his cum. He pulled out and dropped onto his back beside me as we both were breathing heavily.

"Happy birthday" he said through his breaths

"Thanks" I giggled kissing him on the lips

"So what's for dinner?" He asked looking at me

"You" I smirked, crawling down to his member, ready for round two.

A/N

Please excuse my sorry excuse of a smut. This was the first smut I have ever wrote and I felt really nervous trying to make it at least okay.

Please give me feedback so I can improve and also request for more.

Thanks for reading my piece of shitty writing. I'm gonna go sleep now.