PROLOGUE

I was finally confident under my own skin, I felt so fierce and powerful and happy finally becoming comfortable with how I looked. It was as if I had finally found myself or as if all my flaws have disappeared or what?! I don't know like all of a sudden I was my favourite fictional character or something!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alena Jenson is a regular teenage girl, as ordinary as they come! She is the antisocial dork of the school, not the prettiest, funniest, skinniest girl but someone with a heart of gold.
Nobody in her school knows much about her despite the fact that she's a weirdo, leader of the loser squad, a nerd who gets straight A's and hangs out with two of the most popular people in school- Jacob Johnson and Emma Lawley, who somehow happen to be her bestfriends!

Although from the inside, Alena is amazing! She's this cheerful, bubbly, full of life, strong and smart girl, who is scared to be herself in front of this big wide world.! She's afraid to follow her heart and chase her dreams.

Her self esteem is on a negative level and she suffers from social anxiety!
She's "uncool", "unpopular" and extremely "unlucky".

For this high school senior year she wants to keep her head low and nose out of all the drama!

Things take a weird turn when Alena gets separated from her only friends in the entire world and a familiar bad boy a.k.a Nash Richards makes a comeback in her life who has these criminally insane, drop dead gorgeous looks and a charm that could make any girl fall flat on her ass for him.!

Will Alena finally learn to spread her wings and fly? Or will she stay trapped in the lonely cage of anxiety? Will Alena be able to rise above her fears? Will life be rainbows and unicorns again?

___________________________________

A/N : Hiiii my beautiful readers! :)
So this is the beginning of my first story! I'm super duper excited as well as crazy nervous cuz there are like insanely amazing writers on wattpad! Anyway I hope you would like my work too!
Please give it a read, maybe vote? Comment on what you liked and what you didn't! Constructive criticism is welcome too boo.
I know my grammar isn't the best, believe me I've been
told by many people. In time it will improve. I try to edit
when I have time but until then enjoy the first drafts!
Stay fab
xx