The beginning

After Trigon was sealed away in Raven's forehead, strange happenings had occurred around the Teen Titans' tower. Beds have been moved to different countries, then have come back mysteriously when morning arose. Food has been misplaced, strangely appearing in Beast Boy's room, and emotions have appeared in the two strongest Teen Titans, Raven and Damian. The daughter of Trigon and the son of Batman, the two titans have grown fond of each other, however none of them have admitted to this, the feelings unknown to them.

"Raven, you know you want him, it's clear to see," lust spoke in Raven's head as she read her favourite adventure novel.

"Not if I can help it... I don't like him, leave me alone" Raven argued back, shutting off lust. She closed her book, pondering whether to eat food or meditate. Food won her over, a loud grumble from her stomach made her float to the kitchen.

There he was fully fitted in his uniform, the unknown love of her life that befuddled Raven so much, Damian Wayne, the newest Robin. He smirked at her and her rumbling belly. Raven pouted, looking to Koriand'r as she was preparing breakfast.

"Why don't you have my breakfast Raven? Your belly might then be happy," Damian snickered. Raven sneered, taking her food, opening a portal to her room.

"Damian!" Koriand'r shouted, upset with his behaviour.

"What? I was just playing around." He murmured, staring at his food. The other titans all stared, Jaime and Garfield with sour faces.

"Go and apologise. Raven's already had a hard enough time with her father. Be respectful." Kori instructed, pointing her finger at the elevator.

"Fine..." Damian muttered, glaring at Jaime and Garfield, still staring at him with utter disgrace. Punching the elevator wall, Damian mumbled curses through his frustration. "Why does Raven have to be so emotional. I was just being me." He sputtered, trudging through the elevator doors as he reached the tower's top floor where the bedrooms where located. Knocking loudly on the door, he heard a muffled grunt, then the door opened ferociously revealing Raven in a purple hoodie pulled over her face and skintight black jeans. Damian whistled. "Are you going somewhere Raven?" He asked.

"Yes... Somewhere away from your asshole behaviour." She retorted making Damian feel like shit.

He muttered, "I'm sorry I said those things, Koriand'r said I'll be in trouble if I don't apologise."

"So this wasn't of your free will? What a joke, I thought you were my friend." Raven cursed, opening a new portal. Damian followed her, annoyed at how arrogant she was being. "Could you not follow me?" She sneered, causing Damian to snort.

"I apologised, why won't you accept it?" He asked.

"You've trampled on my feelings, even now you're doing so. Just leave me be!" Raven shouted. Damian cringed.

"From what I gather, you're being sensitive because I did something to your feelings? I just don't understand you Raven. I want to. Let me in." Damian felt truly sorry, a new emotion he'd never experienced. Raven started crying, the tears creating a small puddle on the ground of the place they had gone through the portal too. Damian sighed, walking over to Raven whom was crumbling to the ground, her legs giving way to her weight. "Birds of a feather, flock together," Damian whispered in her ear as he held her for what felt like forever. She looked up at him as she settled down, her crying coming to an end. She snuggled against Damian, reveling in his warmth, his embrace.

Damian smiled, "another emotion." Things were about to get a lot awkwarder.

Chapter end

__________________

How was that? Good? Bad? I know it was a small chapter, but at least I did something.

Write in the comments literally anything.

Vote if u want to.

WEW- TheLlamasdrink