13

author's note: this is going to be a narration :)

All the students are now in their respected seats. Fifteen minutes after 7 in the morning, the teacher arrived.

"Good morning." The teacher greeted the students and the students politely greeted her back.

"Ms. Secretary, are there any absences today?" The teacher asked but she got no response. "Ms. Secretary?" She repeated.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. The secretary is absent to day." The vice president said since the president is out in a meeting.

Jaehyun, on the other hand, looks around. "Who else is not in this room?"  He thought.

Jaehyun had a bad feeling this has something to do with the bullies. Jung Eun is not the type to be absent in class even if she has a fever. She was sent to the infirmary once because her fever was really high and she fainted in class.

He messaged his friends. "They might know where she is."

kimdoyoung: they are washing a bunny in the biology lab

Jaehyun immediately left his seat to and went to the biology laboratory after asking for their teacher's permission.

"That's for you. Jin Jung Eun. Flirt." One female student said as she continuously pour raw eggs on Jung Eun's head.

"Here's salt to taste." Another female studentsaid as she sprinkled a handful of salt onto Jung Eun's head.

"Being a secretary doesn't give you the right to talk to the boys, Jung Eun. Don't talk to them if you don't need to. Stop talking nonsense to the boys!" One female student outraged and threw the glass bottle of soy sauce to Jung Eun.

Jaehyun reached the biology laboratory. He peeked through the transparent window and saw a number of students inside.

Suddenly, the door swung open and there was Jaehyun.

The girls gasped and quickly gathered in the middle to hide Jung Eun.

Jung Eun, herself, didn't want to let him know she was there. It is embarrassing for her if he'll see her in the state.

"What are you guys doing? Classes have already started." Jaehyun said.

The students gave each other glances and nodded before leaving the scene.

All of them leaving reveals a tainted Jung Eun.

Jaehyun almost teared up after seeing her. Her hair was all messy. The white blouse of her uniform has now a different color due to ketchup and soy sauce that was poured on her.

Jaehyun chewed on his lower lip as he stared at her.

One action that is perceived as a mistake by the people will bring you harm.

Even though talking to them isn't a mistake - a sin - still, people think only a few has a right to do that.

Jung Eun hugged herself as she tries not to sob. It was her first time being bullied to this extent. She was just being called as a nerd, sometimes a dead kid.

Jaehyun took off his blazer and put it on Jung Eun's shoulders. He pulled her closer to his chest and let her lean on it.  He placed his left arm around her back as his other hand gently pats the top of her head.

"It's going to be alright." He said softly before kissing Jung Eun's forehead.