20

author's note: this is going to be a narration :)

Jung Eun put on her red sneakers and tied the strings.

"Text me when you get there, okay?" Jung Eun's mom said and she nodded.

"Have fun, my dear." Her mom told her.

"I-I am not sure about that, mom."

"Why?" Her mother asked but she just shrugged her shoulders. She knew her daughter won't tell her that much so she turned to Jaehyun who was standing quietly near the door.

"You're not going to bring her to the bullies right?"

Jaehyun felt nervous for some reason but still managed to fake a smile.

"Mom? He saved me from them the last time that happened, right? He wouldn't be in his right mind if he'll do otherwise today." Jung Eun said.

Jung Eun and Jaehyun bid good bye to Jung Eun's mother after sharing a few jokes with her.

Johnny greets all his visitors with a bright smile plastered on his face. The boys stay together around a round table.

Winwin's phone suddenly rang. "Jaehyun's coming in a few minutes." He said.

"Really? Tell Johnny so we can start the party soon." Taeyong said and Winwin did so.

Johnny only have a few visitors. Just the basketball team which are mostly from their circle of friends as well. Only few of his relatives came.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Almost everyone turned their eyes at the direction of the door.

Jaehyun flashed them a wide smile. After a while, Jung Eun showed up behind him.

The boys were loud as they welcome Jaehyun. Meanwhile, Jung Eun remained standing by the door.

"Jung Eun! Come here!" Donghyuck said. He may be too playful but still, he is a nice guy.

"Seems like he has already forgotten about me." Jung Eun after seeing how Jaehyun just left her back there as he greeted his friends.

"Relax." Donghyuck said as he caressed Jung Eun's tensed shoulders. "We don't bite. My friends are nice."

"Only your fangirls are not." Jung Eun said which Donghyuck easily agreed to.

Jung Eun sat beside Donghyuck since Jaehyun was busy chatting with his friends and chose to sit between Winwin and Taeyong.

The party began when Johnny's older brother played a loud music. Everyone started to dance. Of course, Jung Eun chose to remain sitting.

"Bored?"

Jung Eun turned her head to her right when somebody suddenly spoke to her.

"You look bored, Jung Eun." Mark said.

Jung Eun blinked her eyes twice as she stared at Mark. "Why?" She uttered.

Mark wrinkled his eyebrows as he stared into Jung Eun's eyes. "What do you mean why?"

"Why are you talking to me now? I thought -"

"I'm sorry. I know I did nothing good to you besides being rude." Mark said as he stopped Jung Eun from talking. "I was just frustrated about Hyeri."

"S-sorry."

"For what? I'm the one who should apologize." Mark said.

"I didn't know what you were going through."

"I didn't know either whether you're going through something or not yet I didn't treat you right." Mark said and sighed before continuing, "besides that, it was my fault students began to bully you. It wasn't my intention."

Jung Eun looked at Mark who was just watching his friends dance like crazy. She could clearly see the sincerity in his face. That's why she couldn't help but smile. "He's a nice guy after all."

"By the way, thanks for the yogurt milk. You never failed to give me one." Mark said. He looked at Jung Eun which caused her face to completely turn red.

Mark bit his lower lip so he could stop himself from smiling. "Cute." He thought.

"About your notebook..."

"Will you give it to me again?"

*****

Yehet! That's the last chapter ❤️

Happy 1K reads! Thank you ;)