Trust Me (Harry Styles fanfic)

Prologue

"Wait please wait slow down!" I called to Harry "Nova their coming! We have to hurry!" he called grabbing my hand and pulling me to go faster

"I can't go much longer" I say out of breath "I know we just have to get out of the castle and we can run away from all of this I promise" he said turning sharply down a corner to see more guards running towards us "RUNN!!" Harry yelled running faster the other way.

We ran up the stares to the ball room and weaved our way through the people dancing. "Where are we going to go Harry" I tired to keep up with him "I have a friend that's just on the other side of the Black Forest" he said opening the door to a room when we got in he shut the door an locked it. "We can't go in the Black Forest are you kidding me?!?" I exclaimed "Just go to the window" he demanded I hesitated, what am I supposed to do at the window? I ran to the window "what am I supposed to do?!?" I began to get annoyed "open the window Nova use your brain!" he shouted I rolled my eyes. I opened the window to see we where really high up from the ocean "uhh Harry are we gonna jump?" I ask nervously "yes now rap you arms around me tight" he said getting up in the frame of the window and pulling me up with him "We're gonna die are you crazy!?!?" I pulled my hand from his grip "if you don't jump their gonna get us now come on Nova" Harry was right and I don't want to be hung "ok" I nervously say, rapping my arms around his torso "ready?" he asked "no maybe ya just do it already" I shut my eyes and buried my face in his chest "it'll be alright" he cooed in my hair, suddenly the door burst open and the guard run towards us but Harry pushes us out the window I feel this rush though me and I get butterfly's in my stomach. I did have time to scream cause as I realized I was falling we hit the cold water and started to sink. I tried to swim up but the waves kept on pushing me down. I felt a hand tug me up to the surface. "Nova are you alright" Harry said worry filling his voice "yeah I'm fine lets get out of here it's freezing" I shivered he brought me close to him and began to swim to shore.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi hope you like it so far it's just the beginning don't worry ;*