Chapter5: Your Father

Third person view

*sigh bill sigh in boringness in the mindscape.

"I should check her. But!I can't!"your father yelled "bro?" Will ask your father "what is it cry baby?" Bill said annoying will "sh-shut up! I'm just here to tell I'm gonna visit y/n."he said "what?I'm coming!"bill said trying to catch up for will "fine..."will mumble...

Le time skiphou!

Dipper's POV

What is this feeling!am I falling for y/n?but it can't be?!but maybe?I dont know!I'm feeling nervous when she's around!and I blush madly when I fell on top off her by accident!ugh!

"Bro!you okay!you face looks like your furious!"mabel said teasingly I sigh "nothing..."I said avoiding the eye contact "its getting late.you two should probably get home"y/n's aunt said.mabel and I nodded "bye you guys!I'll try visit you tommorow!"y/n said while mabel and I waving and saying good bye..

Okay another time skip!

Your POV

Me and aunt Avis are eating suffer when her phone rang "just sec."shecsaid while chewing her food I chuckle and nodded.she got outside of the dining room then she answer can hear her voice

Avis POV

"Hello?"I answer the phone "hey lil sis!"that voice sounds familiar "bill!?"I shouted "hey!hey! Don't shout!"he said "what is it?" I ask while I hold my chin with my left arm "will and I are going to visit there..."bill said "when?"I ask "tonight!!"he exclaimed "WHAT?!" I said then quickly turn off my phone then head towards y/n "y/n!your father is going to visit tonight!"I shouted she's drinking her glass of water then spit it "what?! Gonna get change!"she said then head to her room "Jason!"I call my butler "yes M'lady?" He ask "my brother is going to visit tonight.prepaid some tea..."
"Yes..." He said then head to the kitchen.

I inhaled and went to the living room. I snap my finger to change my outfit

I was sitting on the couch when y/n open the door her outfit is so cool

Ignore the scarf k?

"Heh...emo..."I said and smirk "what...this is my casual..."she said then sit down next to me...

Le time skip

"Ugh...their so long!"I whined "just wait auntie..."she said and smile nervously.we were waiting a bit longer when someone open the door...

I see bill and will. Y/n get up from the couch and ran to his father and hug him "dad!!"she exclaimed "hey! You grown so beautiful!" Bill said "told ya! She looks like her mother..."I came closer to bill to whisper something "and as you know she already got a boyfriend..."I whispered "auntie I don't have!" She shouted "well who is this lucky young boy you've got?" Bill ask "its..". "No!I don't have!" She shouted me and bill chuckle while will stayed quiet...

Your POV

I can't believe daddy and aunt Avis is teasing me! I notice that uncle will is quiet so I came closer to him to hug him "her uncle will I miss you!"I said then hug him "I miss you too y/n its been a while since I first saw you!"he said with a sweet smile "how come you always stay quiet?"I ask "that who I am. The quiet once in our family"...he said "how about dad?"I ask "he and your aunt are the annoying and crazy in our family mostly their hilarious..."he explained "oooh...so that's why their always together..."I said "yeah...even though bill is my twin. Avis and bill are always together. Mostly Avis always says I'm cute, always hug me and always pinched my cheek"uncle explained "so how long you and will are gonna stay here?" Aunt ask "hmmm...."daddy think carefully "about 4 weeks..." He said "really?!" Aunt came running to uncle will and hug him tightly. I just chuckle.