VIII

"Bucky, I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"Okay here we go." I started, "I have a friend who is pretty rich so we can stay there just for a while because I'm going poor, I have no money on me." I suggested, he looked at me,"You sure we can trust him?" He asked
Truthfully, I have no idea, he works for shield, and last time I heard of shield, they were sabotaged by none other than Hydra.
"Yeah, we can trust him."

~~~~~
???
~~~~~

Taking care of people with powers are tiring, especially when they're rebellious and scared.
Yes, I'm talking about Daisy and Lindsey.
I barely had any sleep because I had to keep my eyes on them.
And just when I had the best sleep, or more like a nap, ever, a thunderous knock on the door startled me.
"Who the fuck!?" I shouted

~~~~~~
Leighton
~~~~~~

"Who the fuck?!" I heard him shout inside, I rolled my eyes.
"I the fuck!" I shouted back,"It's me dumbass, it's Lana!"
"Lana the Mom or Lana from two weeks ago?" I heard him ask through the door.
I groaned, "Lana the mom."
I heard the door click as it opened, revealing the luxurious apartment of his.
"Having sex with someone with the same name as mine, very charming Trav." I sassed as he groaned, "She's hot okay? Plus I can't get over Matt and I need a distraction, there was no cute guy and she's the only attractive person in there."
This is my dumbass of a friend, Travis and he's Bisexual.
"Who's this hunk?" He asks, "Wait oh my god I knew him. He made me lose my job!"
Bucky's eyes widened as he realized that The guy that I had previously called 'Trav' was an Agent of Shield.
"I thought you said we could trust him." Bucky hissed
"We can trust him. He's just angry that he lost his job and he lost his cat."  I explained.
"It's not a cat you dumbfuck it's a doraemon plushy." He said through his gritted teeth.
"Yeah ok." I said as I plopped onto the Velvet couch.
"Well, make yourself at home, just don't sabotage my home, it took ages for me to fill the place with furnitures." Trav added as he plopped beside me and rested his head on my breasts.
"Trav that's my boobs."
"Ok."
"Uh.." Bucky looks extremely out of place, unlike Piper who met a new friend, Trav's German Sheperd, King.
"Come here, have some rest, he'll help us with our getaway." I said as Bucky made his way towards me and finally sits down.
"Getaway? Are you guys like, going to get married or something?"
"No you dumbtard, Hydra is tailing his ass, since they lost their one and only weapon." I shudder at the thought, "I can't believe how they torture and brainwash people and use them as if they're nothing but a thing."
"I'm sure weapon is the word you're looking for but Hydra's famous for that, mate." Trav mumbled, "Remember those kids with superpowers who lived in this mansion full of people with superpowers? I think Paige got brainwashed and was used as a weapon, but she somehow recovered her memories and ran away, Ive never heard of her for 5 years, then this kid Louis, he committed suicide once he found out what Hydra had made him do." Trav spoke, hints of guilt dripping from his mouths.
"I'm sorry." Bucky spoke up, "I'm sorry I sabotaged shield that day, I had no idea. I had no control over my mind."
"I know that, Sexy." Trav sighed, "I suggest we call Danielle and invite her to our little Hydra sabotage party so we can have a bit more Intel."
"You're all secret agents or ex-assassins and I'm only a college drop-out, this is extremely okay."
"You dropped out because you said and I quote 'gosh it's like learning two plus two all the time, I think I should just drop out' and you did!" Travis exclaimed with his eyes closed.
"No? You took advantage of drunken me and made me call the headmaster and had me expelled, don't you dare blame me child!" I responded as I got up. Travis groaned as he pulled out his Samsung S6
"I'm going to call Danielle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She answered, said she'll be here in no time. Don't worry Bucky, you'll get your  memories back soon, Dani said she knows the gateways and all that, she used to be an undercover agent who was sent to Hydra to get intel." Trav said as he tapped on his phone furiously, seriously he's gonna break the screen in any second.

Bucky nodded, i sighed and walked over to bucky, "Hey, everything is going to go swell, you can trust Dani and Trav, they're like, Shield's fifth favorite duo."

"We are a very lovely fourth alternate, thank you very much."

I rolled my eyes, "Get some sleep buck, you need them."

//IT HAS BEEN A WHOLE YEAR SINCE I UPDATED AND HERE I AM WITH A SUCKY ASS CHAPTER THAT I WROTE ON OCTOBER 2017