.-.1.-.

Remember:
Y/N= your name
F/N= fake name
F/C= favorite colour (hehe FC hehe)
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
And more things to come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
"It's finally the day you move into your own house!" mom squealed. "Yeah," I mumble back, trying not to sound to sarcastic. I start to put all my bags in the car when mom offers to drive.
"No mom. I know you. If a guy even comes in sight you freak out and try to get me with them!"
"But I want to be a granmama," she replies.
We have a fight and I leave without saying goodbye. I roll my eyes and mumble as I'm driving. Why is she so annoying?

.-.Time skip from heaven.-.

I finally get there. I get out of the car and put my hands on my hips. This is the place! I think to myself. I take out my bags, pick them up, and start to walk toward my new house and I trip. Like the socially awkward person I am.

??? P.O.V
I see this lady fall from across the street.
"F****ING DANGIT," she yells, which make me chuckle. I walk over to her to see her wearing a (F/C) hoodie with a black choker, some ripped jeans, and best of all... A mask.
"Are you... Okay?" I awkwardly say as I touch her shoulder. She flinches but then relaxes. "Y-yeah, I'm fine."
Cute she stutters-- WAIT NO.

Your P.O.V
After screaming some pretty words, I lay there, internally face palming. I feel someone touch me and I involuntarily flinch. "Are you.... Okay?" a man asks.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I reply, opening my eyes. My Irene... His eyes are so pre-- wait. No time for relationships... Yet.. I smirk as he hold his hand out. I gladly accept it and let him pull me up. "Do you need help?" he asks, nodding over to my spilt clothing.
"Yeah actually," I answer as I start to walk over to my clothes only to find my personals on top. I turn around. "Haha actually no," I stop him in his tracks. "I got it. By the way what's your name?"
"Zane, and you," he politely asks.
"(Y/N)." I finally respond, without stuttering for once. I get my stuff together, and start putting things in place.

.-. Time skip 'cus nobody wanna watch you unpack.-.

I finish unpacking and look at the time. Oh crap! I need to get going! I change then full on sprint to the car, making sure that I lock the door on the way out. I hop in the car and drive to the dance studio. It was only a 5 minute drive without the traffic and I was surprised since I got there earlier than I was supposed to. I sat on the bench and waited.

My dad grabs my wrist, which makes me flinch like always. He pulled me and I asked " W-where are we g-going?" but he doesn't respond. He puts me in the car and we drive for a silent 25 minutes away from the mall. He parks at this place called 'Dove Academy for Dance'. He brings me inside and shouts "Take her! We'll sign her up tomorrow!" ..... But he never came back, so I was stuck with mom.

I shake my head, trying to shake off the flashback, when I notice all the people walking in. I put down my bag and go to the dance floor, spotting Aphmau, my partner.
"Hey Aph, ready to prac---" I was cut off by my dancing coach.
"Okay ladies!" he says " We have little time! Get in position!" we get in our places and dance. (A/N :play above and you can be anyone you want in the video)

  "Wow darlings," our coach says " Beautiful dancing. We will definitely be ready for the show. Now, I have to take care of my seven kids. Ta ta~!"
   I try to look for Aphmau. I finally spot her in the lobby. She was surrounded by boys, then I spotted him. Zane. F**k. I have my hidden identity to keep. My dancing and singing and MineTube AND book writing career would be toast.  I start to walk away, when Aphmau sees me.
   "Oh hey (F/N)! Come meet my friends!" Aphmau says with a cheery voice. I walk over and put a bit of sass on my face. I avoid eye contact as much as I can. I spot Zane and see him blushing. He wasn't the only one though. Half the boys were checking me out. Maybe only wearing my sports bra with jeans wasn't the best dancing outfit for today. Get it together... I finally start to talk.
   "Pleasure to meet you. I'm (F/N), and you all are?"
They were all frozen in place. In unison, Zane and a white haired man squealed.
   "Oh my Irene you are so amazing!" the white haired man said. "I can't believe I'm meeting you in real life!"
    "Wow.. I thought I wasn't that popular," I respond. I look up at both of them to find that Zane was eyeing me down. His eyes widened and he said "Hey, (F/N) can we talk?,"
     S**t. He probably knows who I am because of our old encounter. I was even wearing the same mask.

Zane P.O.V.
   It was her. (Y/N), the one who lives next door to me, Laurence, and Garroth (A/N: sorry if that is wrong placement of houses, I tried to do research on which houses were next to each other, but weird stuff came up) She even had the same mask on. But thats not what gave me the clue. Her (E/C) eyes gave it away. They look so unique, but at the same time simply basic. I asked "Hey, (F/N) can we talk?," but she stayed silent for a while. She was distracted in her own thoughts so I waved my hand in front of her face until she snapped out of it. "Y-yEaH," she quickly answered as I pulled her to the other side of the room.
    "(Y/N), You're (F/N)?!" I ask.  She answers with "Pshh nah," but then quickly covers her face. I hear her cursing under her breath as I fanboy.

   Your P.O.V
I curse under my breath as Zane begins to fanboy. I shush him as begin to speak.
   "Look, you are the only one who knows. Please, PLEASE keep this secret.... For me,"
   "I promise." Zane says in a squeaky voice. Me and Zane walk back over to the rest of the boys. Then I put sass in my voice.
   "You gonna tell me your names or what?" I say, as confident as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1,106
This took me such a long time since I wanted to make it as entertaining as possible. Now, question of the day: if you could be one mythical creature., what would it be? Like, comment, and follow! Bye my gems~!

     Image that is used as the cover is not mine, and I might draw my own cover for it.