._.2._.

Remember:
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
F/N= fake name
F/C= favorite colour (hehe FC hehe)
E/C= eye colour
H/C= hair colour
And more things to come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
  "You gonna tell me your names or what?" I say, as confident as ever.
  "O-Oh!" Aphmau stutters, looking down at her shoes, "So (F/N) this is Laurence, Garroth, Travis and Zane; I'm guessing you know Zane, Aaron, and Dante."
  "Heeyyy baby, did it hurt when you fell from heaven," the white haired Travis declared, putting on his best attempt of a smolder, but failing. "No but I did get a little scratched up crawling out of the depths of hell." I retorted as I look at my nails, smirking. All the boys (or men whatever) stand in shock, their jaws all equally dropped. They were gawking.

Aaron's P.O.V

   I can't believe that just happened. That was something. I looked to the other guys, and they were just as shocked. But Travis had to make it worse and try to flirt even more.

Your P.O.V
" Yeah but I can take a demon," Travis says while winking(CRINGE THAT WAS PAINFUL TO WRITE). I come up so close to Travis that our noses are touching. His green orbs widened and he started to blush. "Well I'm not the one to take angels,"(ALSO CRINGE BUT IT COMES IN LATER WITH THE TRAVIS ROUTE) I whisper, my eyes changing to a deep red colour. He backs away, running over to Aphmau whispering things in her ear. I turn around, beaming a smile as my eyes change to a darker, deeper crimson red.

(picture fam)

((Your eyes))  The colour fades, going back to my natural (E/C) colour

((Your eyes))
  The colour fades, going back to my natural (E/C) colour. "Bye then!" I say, walking towards my stuff, grabbing it as I walk out.

-time skip brought from Sadistic Guards-

I get home and change. I was going to Karaoke tonight. I put on a casual outfit (up top) as I get a text.
Aph: Hey! Wanna stop over to my neighborhood to sleep over?

(F/N): As much as I want to, I can't.

Aph: Why? I know you sing karaoke today but I was hoping that you could skip!

(F/N): It's not that... I have my identity to keep...

Aph: Oh yeah sorry.

I throw my phone on the bed as I walk to the kitchen. How could I keep going with this??? I grab a (F/D) out of the fridge (unless it's something hot)
   Its like I have two lives.... I do!
I decide not to put a mask on; it was just laying on the counter. Even though everything was unpacked, it wasn't put into place. The only thing that was set was my arts room. Out of boredom I plop down into my chair and start to record a live MineTube video, since Karaoke was in an hour.
    "Hey what's up guys it's (F/N)! I say enthusiastically. "So, I'm in my new house as of now! I wanted to make this video a Q&A! So start asking!!"
  I get many good questions, but some comments start to catch my eye. They say I know where you are or who's that?
    "Uhh guys?? I'm fine, and alone. These comments are concerning me..." I turn to see paparazzi on their phones, probably looking at the stream, eyeing me. I gasp "No. no. NO!"  as I march to the window. I close the blinds & return to my stream.  "Okay, I think we're fine now."
      The stream continues, we have hit 300,159; most all of my fans. It's going good, until I get spammed with one comment.

     We know who you REALLY are, (F/N).... Or should we say, (Y/N) (L/N)......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! The drama is not so real! Just how I like it.  I don't have much to say except for SORRY!!! If you saw my message, you know that I haven't been on. Well, stay patient!  Words as of now: 670 (sorry it was short)