R.I.P Paul Walker

I just wanted to make a dedication to the amazing actor and fast and furious star Paul Walker and not forgetting Roger Rodas who was the driver and also passed away. 

Unfortunately Paul Walker was a passenger in a friends car which span out of control and hit a lamp post, the car suddenly burst into flames, killing them both. Nothing could of been done to help them. The fatal crash happened in the north of Los Angeles, Valencia. Paul and Roger were on there way to a charity event, which Paul had been organizing. Walker was just 40 years of age and he leaves behind a 15 year old daughter, Meadow Walker. Roger Rodas was 38 years of age. 

Everyone at Universal are heartbroken as Paul had been a member of the family for 14 years. All of his Co-Stars are devastated and in shock. "Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace." - Vin Diesel. 

Paul was very respected and greatly loved by his friends, family, everyone at Universal and of course his fans. Heaven really has gained a new angel. RIP Paul Walker, you'll be missed loads and of course RIP Roger Rodas. My thoughts are with both your friends and families. 30/11/13 x

I also want to take this opportunity to say a massive goodbye to my beautiful nephew Oliver who passed away on the 6 November 2013. Losing someone is heartbreaking and the pain will never go away. They are all angels now and looking down on us all. 

RIP Oliver Jones 28/10/13-06/11/13 xx

RIP Paul Walker 12/09/73-30/11/13 xx  

RIP Roger Rodas 31/10/75-30/11/13 xx