Prologue~

I will be making up words in the story to use it as magic words~

Vocabulary of magic words used in the prologue: 

Dor ni hina te sol= ice

les carme te dor ma ni = god's lighting

The wind howls to the moon disturbing the peace within the night of the forest. A rustling sound abrupt the forest getting louder with every single step.Then out came a girl covered in rags and dirt running through the dense thick forest.

"Ha....ha.." ,she gasped trying to catch her breath.

The girl misplaced her footing and stepped on a sharp rock.

"Kuh!" a stinging sensation came from her left foot.

She tries to endure the external pain in her feet that were leaving small traces of blood behind. Behind her were strange people trying to catch up.

“There she is!” stranger 1 cried.

"She's getting away!" stranger 2 cried back.

“Dor ni hina te sol!” the stranger 1 called out the spell.

A zap of ice like ice beam hits the bumpy ground making her slip. She scurries to her feet. But she was too slow.

"Heh! we got you now!" stranger 2 panted.

He yanked her hair and said, "be a good girl and come back with us."

The girl struggled to get away. 

"I said be a good, you brat!" he yelled at her and tossed her at a tree.

"Uh!" she cried in pain and blood started to drip from her head.

Stranger 2 walks towards her and punches her.

"Hey, isn't that too much!" stranger 1 laughed playfully.

"Nope, not at all. She just a 'toy' anyways!" stranger 2 laughed and punch her in the stomach making the girl cough out blood.

When the strangers finally stopped and laughed at her. Her past were flashed back in her mind.

“You must fight!” a voice yelled.

The girl smirked.

"Huh? what are you smiling at girl! I'm getting pissed." Grabbed her by the clothes' collar and was about to punch her.

“les carme te dor ma ni!” she whispered.

Her white eyes started to glow within the dark forest. The man stood there frozen unable to move. 

Stranger 2 dropped her to the ground.

“Run!” the stranger 3 cried.

But they were too late.  Lighting crashed into the trees hitting the strangers and they all were left electrified. Soon the forest turned into a sea of wild fires.

The girl continues to limp her way out the forest trying to get as far away as possible.

"You must survive!" a strong but delicate voiced cried.

When the dawn of the morning arrived, the fire died down and she soon found a bare road. Her body became fragil as the first ray of light shines upon her pale white skin since she over exhausted herself. She shielded her eyes from the ray of morning light. As she limped her way down the road, her breathing became rough, her body began to sweat. The girl suddenly tripped on a rock and falls to her knees. She realized that she had used too much power from this small body of hers and she would soon collapse within minutes or even seconds. She tried to force her body up, trying to get it to move. But it was no use. She dug her hand into the ground, tears fall from her white eyes.

“Only i was stronger...i...could have......” she thought as her last tear slipped from her pail colored skin and soon her eyes came to a close.

How is it so far? Interesting? I hope so~