Chapter 2

3rd POV

  "Five, six, seven, eight! And a one, two, three, four, five-" A  female voice counts. In the dance room was a group of 5 girls each wearing a traditional black and white yukata. They was all in fourth position with legs crossed, one hand above their head, and one in front of them like their are hugging someone. Their hair was all in a tight bun and each of them had one sakura flower in their heads. 

     "Hana! You had missed the last three counts, everybody do it again!" Without protest the girls starts over in fear of being punished.  After the last step they all stand in first position with head held high. The dirty, blonde and green eyed director starts to walk around each and every one of the 12 yr olds like a military general. "In order to achieve you have to-"

"Believe!" The dancers yells. 

"Okay, class is dismissed." Aika Sensei calls out just as the bell rings. The sweaty girls left the room tired, and breathless. Making their way to the changing rooms they take a shower and change to their respective attire. Making their way out of the class they go to their next classes for the day. One girl named Mayaa Fujiko was quickly rushing through the crowd of kids her shoulder-length black hair in a short ponytail and brown eyes glowing with excitement. Once outside she makes her way to the back of a rusty, abandoned store. Looking around to see of somebody is watching, she makes her way inside. 

   There was an old, dirty mattress on the floor with a broken lamp on the side.  On the other side of the bed was a black, rusty pot and a wooden spoon. A fireplace that looks recently use was on the left of the mattress. There was another little room that has a bathtub, toilet, and sink. She sets down her bag that she was carrying and makes her way to the bathroom. Looking inside the shattered mirror she whispered to herself. 

"Why did they do it? Why did t-they betrayed me? Did I-I do something wrong? Please! Pleas-e! I HAVE TO KNOW!?" Punching the already shattered mirror she holds her hand in pain. "Crap!" Putting her hand underneath some cold water than she wraps up her hand with tissue. Walking out if the bathroom she sits on the dirty mattress and picks up a picture frame. Inside was a black-haired man with black-eyes with his hands wrapped around a blonde-haired and brown-eyed woman. They both was smiling brightly at the camera with happiness. 

FLASHBACK

  "Papa! Papa! Look what I've got!" A short, chubby black-haired girl yells to her papa. Turning around from his conversation with a old, bussiness man his faced looks irritated. 

"Mayaa, don't you see that I am having an important meeting right now." Mayaa looks down in sadness with tears welling up in her eyes. 

"No, no it's fine. We was just finishing up. Go have fun with your daughter. I bet you be busy all the time and barely have time to play with her. I have a few grandchildren of my own trust me I know."  The old man stands up with his black-bag in his hand. 

Mayaa lifts her heads up in surprise and smiles gently at the grandpa but that smiles is quickly lifted off at the next words of her fathers. 

"No. She needs to learn how to respect adults while they are speaking. Mayaa go to your room now and don't come out till dinner." 

"Papa. I promise I won't do it again!" 

Slamming his fist on his desk in angry her father marches up to her and grabs her hand harshly leading her out the door. Throwing her out her backs hits the wall and she whimpers in pain. 

"Listen here young lady. I do not want to see you here when I'm working at all. Go to your room and stay there till I come get you for dinner. Do you hear me!?" 

Not wanting to make her papa any angrier she nods her head in fear and start walking to her room. Passing her mom on the way she looks up but all she does is looks away in disgust. Mayaa keeps walking with pain in her chest that she didn't quite yet understand. 

Flashback Ends

"But now I know." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I hope the second chapter is too you guys liking. Again I will go back too corecct the mistakes I have made after completing the book. The main character in this book is Mayaa Fujiko remebemer. Tell me what you guys think so far.