Chapter 1

3rd POV: 

             Walking through the cold, empty streets of the Hidden in the Frost Village a small figure can be seen. Arms crossed and close to its chest for warmth the figure exhales deeply. Making a left to a dark alleyway the figure sits down with knees tucked to its chest and buries their face. All of a sudden there are quick footsteps headed in its direction. The footsteps keep walking until it stands in front of the figure with a bright lamp in its hand. The light shines onto the figure who is sitting down making her short, black hair and the brown, dirty hoodie seen. Lifting up her head her dull, brown eyes are shown with chapped lips. 

 "Are you ready?" The person holding the lamp asks.

'Should I?'  

Shaking her head the girl asks the person a question, "If I go with you..Do you promise to hold your end of the deal?" Biting her lip she waits anxiously for his answer. The man with his brown hair and dark blue eyes answers without hesitation,"I promise." 

"Then yes, I am ready to go."

❗❗❗❗❗

A/N:
Okay so this is my new Fanfiction for Naruto. I hope you like the first chapter and I will go back and edit the mistakes that I have made after completing the story. It will also help if you also point out them too.
I will also try my best not to do that much author notes and such.
       ~passionfruit 💕