taken by the intruder.

[gio's p.o.v]

We're all standing there in shock of what's to come next out of the chimney. But i know what it is and what i'm afraid of, I grab my little brother who I know is frightened now because it's not Santa coming down the chimney.

"Francis please take the kids and get some flashflights and go hide in the basement. Try and call the police will ya? Nobody's coming in my home without a fight!" he says and I can tell his face is tensed and angered.

"You heard your father, now come on kids let's go now he will be fine, I promise." mom says with fear but sincerity in her voice.

"B-but mom..daddy." we both protest.

"Not now we need to call for help now!" mom says turning towards us and pushing us out of the room.

We run down to the basement after grabbing flashlights from the hall closet then lock ourselves inside. I listen on the door as I hear my dad day "Who are you and what do you want" then I hear another voice of course but couldn't quite make it out but i think he said, "I want you." oh my goodness dad!

"Mom he's gonna take dad. What are we gonna do?" I say in distress highpitched.

"He? Who Gio?! What are you talking about sweetie?" mom asks calmly.

"U-uhh w-w-well mom I saw something earlier today and I think that's what came through the chimney and he's coming to get us, that's what I heard on the news. I tried to tell you guys but--" I say now sobbing because this is literally happening. 

"Oh honey I'm so sorry I -- we didn't listen come here it's okay. I'll call the for help now while you two go wait over there and sit tight, e-everything gonna be alright." She tries to say calm but her voice is shaky.

Mom dials 911 and I grab Kevin who is yawning from sleepiness, while rubbing his eyes. Poor Kev this will be a long night but I sure wish this was just a dream. Suddenly I hear voices and then struggling, dad's in trouble and I wanna help but he told us to stay in here....

[noises outside the door; BUMP. THWACK. HMMMPPHH. SMACK. THUD]

"Arrggghhhh!" I hear dad yell and that's it. silence emerges. now i'm terrified.

"James! Oh my gosh we have to help him!!" Mom says with worry in here along with fear.

"Mom no he told us to stay here and mom that thing, whoever, or whatever is out there!" I say grabbing her before she gets taken to.

"Mommy I'm scared where's daddy?" Kev asks through sleepy, crying eyes and running to hug mom.

"Your daddy is coming and fighting for us and--" mom tires to say and console him.

I listen by the door shaking like a leaf, and just then I knew the creature was right behind the door and I could feel him staring at me just like earlier then I hear..

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

** 

a/n: Well that's the conclusion to that and i will update it later on through the year but i really wanted to during the christmas season. but if it's popular in demand then i'll continue it otherwise! thanks for reading and please leave feedback if you care to =D

[updated Dec 19, 2013]