~2

Sorry for late update been out all day plus really ill at the moment so that's fun also sorry for shit chapter...

Simon; you know were going to try and be friend I'm not going to give up on you :))

Joshua; why would you say that anyway but whatever okay?

Simon; because its been a long time since we had a some what conversation with you so I don't want to give up on you even if we argue :))

Joshua; even now we don't have some what conversation? are you done I'm busy right now and not really in the mind to message but sure okay whatever Simon

Simon; could you try and type like you give a fuck about this... I know we don't that's why I'm not going to give up with you when you act like this because I would like to be friends with you again but fine sure get back to whatever you were doing you officially don't give a shit.

Joshua; I do give a shit about this but you got me in the worse time okay ffs? give up on me or not I don't fucking care and I would like that as well but right now I would like to focus on my fucking work and I do just... fine fuck off them honestly didn't what this friendship anyway...

Simon; your honestly the most argent asshole i've met in my life from when I saw you face to face to know on text nothing has fucking changed but you know what...

Simon; I'm not giving up on you even thought your being a dickhead to me

Simon; I'm not giving up on us

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------