#45

Last chapter 🙁 hit 17k on wrong number and now hit 11k on this story thank you guys for the most amazing support throughout , not enjoy the last chapter :)
J~

I held the raw red roses with thorns pricking at my skin slightly turning my hand red. I sorted out my tie then pushed my hair back more nerves skating around my body sending chills up and down my body making me uncomftable. I looked down to my outfit seeing the crisp clean of my black suit with a black simple tie, tied losely around my neck.

I knock on the door and ran my free down my suit flating it out even more and to get rid of my sweaty hands. After knocking a couple timed my knuckles showing pain that ran through my body making my knuckls pure red with blood. Soon my foot be pouncing up and down as i stood in front of the door that i could tell was now losing its colour because of the weather.

The door creaked open seeing Simon stood in just his joggers that hung low showing off his waist band of the calvin klein boxers. I licked my lips and Simon looked at me surprised at why i was so dressed up randomly as i left only 2 hours ago saying i was getting food. He smirked keeping his eyes on my eyes and nothing else.

Simon raised his eye brown but licked his lips as well then i noticed his blue orbs now a pericing green full of lust attaching to his body. I giggled and handed him the roses which he smiled at and pulled me in by my tie then slammed me to the wall sending a echo of pain but pleasure around the hallow walls.

"whats this for babe?"

"wanted to show how much i love you plus want to ask you a question?"

"awh babe you didn't have to i know how much you love me already but okay what is it?"

I took a deep breath looking away from his orbs for a splint second and found his eyes once again. I interwined our hands fingers interlocking like perfect puzzle peices that have been lost from eachother for ages. I planted a kiss to his soft hand and got down on one knee making his eyes widen in fear yet excitment as i never let my eyes leave his.

I giggled as i wasn't going to ask the question were not even a couple yet and thats why im doing this right now. I smoothed my thumb over his hand, his eyes filled with fear still but build up of tears that soon was going to run down his blushed cheeks .

"Simon...baby?"

"yes babe?"

"will you please become my boyfriend again and live the rest of our lives again but if there is an arguement then we will deal with it together like an actual couple and not fuck off like last time"

"yes a thousand times yes i will but i promise i won't ever leave you again"

"good because im not going anywhere"

We both smiled widely as i got up then smashed my lips to his not waiting another second to kiss this beautiful man that now offically mine.

"me messaging you was the best mistake of my life"

"im glad i was your best mistake"

"your my mistake"

"my mistake"

====================================================

Thats the end everyone !!! im sorry that this story was quite shit but i enjoyed writing it for you guys so much. I want to thank everyone who voted and commented it means the world to me and those who added to their stories thats incredible and it means alot to me so thank you so much i love every single one of you so much and i hope i see you in the next fanfiction i write but for now goodbye :)

xxxxxxxxx