Chapter 3

OK, cookies..thisisinCash,sPOV. Remember, she'sonlyakid, remember. She'sgoingtotakeithard. Mostlyherwholelifewasalie. Exceptshedoesn'thaveabiglifeyet.. xD.

| Cash |

I sprint out of the house, sobbing as fresh tears run down my face every second a sob rakes through my body. I run off the freshly mowed grass,its short blades tickling my feet. Dad must have mowed last weekend. I kept running even when I felt the gravel of the forest dirt path. I can't believe that my whole life has been one big, sick joke. It's not funny, Totally not funny. Diego looked at me with pain shining clearly in his bright blue orbs when I called them Monsters. It's what they are...right? I trip and fall down, still crying. I finally subsided the crying and started the sniffles, I finally quiet down and just stare out into the peaceful wood, sun shining on the trees, making them golden. I sigh, shaking my head slowly. This can...not be happening.

"Davon?" I call, hoping he will hear me.

I hear paw steps and then Davon's head pokes out from the bushes. I smile and hug him as I feel a sudden tiredness. Happens right after I cry. I lay on Davon and let the soothing darkness claim me.

| Davon|

The human in me told me to follow the small master..Even when the big master was calling me. I wasn't so sure but Demitri said it would be okay, we would get them back later. He said we had to follow our precious mate. I wonder what a mate is...I'm only still a pup i don't know about that populatuon stuff untill my master gets bigger he says and we shift. He said our first shift would be painful. I'm sitting near the small master, warming her with my fur. I think something happpend when i was outside talking...Oh dear me...I forgot to go to the bathroom..oh dear dogs of the moon!!

I get up and shake my fur and quietly creep out of my little girls arms. I walk into the dark woods, not knowing what would be out there.

"What IN THE NAME OF THE HOWLING DOGS ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Demitri snaps inside my head, making me stop and wince.

"Going to the bathroom, now Shutt up!! By the name of the wolves, i'll go deaf if you do that again!!" I snarl.

I feel his glare in my mind, but he stays quiet as i quickly do my business and sniff my way back to my little master, Demitri muttering something about stubid wolf. He sighs in relief and quiets down as we return to a sleeping master. I roll my dog eyes and mentally slap him. I curl up with her, getting her warm, sharing my warmth. Dimitri nods and disappears from my mind.

| Cash |

I woke up in the woods, sticks in my hair. I sigh and put a hand on my cheek. If my whole life was a lie...what do I do I can't go back there. I think...A little part of me says ' But that's your family?'. I groan and run a hand through my hair, wincing as I get a huge rat knot. Shucks.. this is one big shucks.. I get up, wincing as my neck cracks. I'm a werewolf...A Were...wolf. Oh my goodies goodness. I sigh and look over to my sleeping Davon. Davon, my lovely pup.. I know I have to go back...but I don't want to. I sigh and heave myself up from the tree that I was leaning on. I glance at Davon and shake him weakly with one hand. I roll my eyes as he rolls over and barks something.

"Davon, get yo lazy cheeks up" I call as I start walking, brushing my hair with my fingers.

" DAVON!!!" I yell when I don't hear him moving.

I hear crunches of paws on the dead fall leaves. Soon enough, Davon shows up beside me, looking up at me. I roll my eyes and mutter " Took you long enough, you know that?". He buffs and turns his head away, sniffing proudly, muzzle up in the air. I laugh and smirk.

" Don't be so proud, pretty boy!" I laughs, my signature smirk on my face as I glance down and the pouting dog.

I start slowing down as we trot along. I sigh and close mms y eyes, I'm going to turn into a werewolf too so..Why be so sad, right? I quickly start walking again. Soon, we get to the house, Davon runs across the yard to start scratching on the window pane door. Diego strides over, offering Davon a sad smile, his blue orbs depressed and sad. I quickly slide in near Davon and Diego's face lights up when he sees me in my 'beautiful' state. He quickly unlatches the door after calling to the rest of the family, that I'm home. After he unlatches the door, he pulls me into a huge hug. He cuddles me in his arms while I embrace him.

This is my family, werewolf or not. I still love them.

Hi cookies!! If you've been looking on my homepage I've posted another story. Well, it's true I have posted another story, it had been on my mind needed to get it out, you know? Well anyways I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'm really busy, just watched frozen with my little bro. Oh my Oreos!! Olaf or Olof is hilarious!! Loved the reindeer. Me and my little bro watched Frozen because Maylee and our dad watched Catching Fire, Hunger games. Or is it Hunger games, Catching Fire..whatever i'm rambling anyway so yeah.