chapter 3

"well why would yall wan to be seen with an 'emo freak thats a nobody' " i said sadly 

They both gave me a questionable look. By the look on their faces they were trying to process this. We stood there in silence for about 3 minutes until Josh spoke up.

"Alice we still care about you as our friend we will never leave you we're going to help you through this. No matter what people say about me and Cody." Josh said with determination in his eyes then he pulls me into a bear hug. 

I felt loved something my mother never did or showed me. Josh felt really cold which is odd hes usually warm but i just shrugged it off. 

"hey tell me your schedule Alice so u can see if we have any classes together." Cody asked way to excited. 

"okay i have algebra P.E AP social studies then spanish orcestra AP science and AP english" i said. Im getting the urge again but im trying not to freak out. 

"REALLY?! we have all our classes together. Me and josh have the same schedule" he said all happy.

Im kind of glad i get to have my two best friends in all my classes but im going to be careful because people will turn on you.

~

So we're in P.E and im just reading my favorite book "Zoe letting go" outside while the boys play soccer. A shadow blocks my sunlight i look up and theres a boy my age looking at me. It was Paul a guy that picks on me but this time he sat down next to me. Crazy i know but hes probably going to push me off the bleachers. 

"hey Alice i was wondering if you would want to go out on a date with me after school we can go to the book store and just hang out." he said it shyly 

what the hell is going on here but maybe i need to get over him already and go out again like i use to so i do the unthinkable.

"yes i would love to go with you" i said with a smile this time it was a real smile. 

what was i thinking hes the guy thats been picking on me. This is nuts