Chapter One

I jerk awake covered in cold sweat. My brother, Quinn, is kneeling next to me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay Sky. I heard you screaming again." I curse my under my breath,"Did I wake up Ben or Eliza?" My little rambunctious brother and sister needed all to sleep they could get, even though they never run out of energy. "Luckly, no," Quinn says,"Now help me with breakfast before thay do wake up." I groan as I sit up. No one has made breakfast except for us for a year. I feel a pang of sadness as I walk downstairs. Has it really been a year since my parents died? I let out a small sigh, we are all by ourselves. Luckly, Quinn is 19 so none of us had to go into foster care. I pull ot all of the ingrediants for pancakes. "AHHHHHH" Ben screams as he slides down the banister and jumps Quinn. Quinn lets out a small groan and pushes Ben off of him. Eliza walks down the stairs like a queen. With her posture straight and and her nose high. "Help me up peasant," she demands to Quinn and he bowed down to her jokingly. "Yes my queen," he says and helps her up onto the table. "Listen my people," She says with a snotty voice,"I demand ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. That is all my people." Then she jumps off of the the table with a loud scream. Ben grabbed by phone and put some music on and we spent the whole time dancing and screaming the lyrics.