The Life Of Quinn

Prologue

Life isn't the fairy tale that society builds it up to be when you are a little girl or boy. It may seem like it, but trust me, its a big load of BS.

I guess its time to introdce myself. My name is Quinnn and I am 17. Almost 11 years ago my parents decided to pick up and move from our cozy loft appartment on fifth avenue in New York City, and move to England. Most would think that is a great opportunity and that I shouldnt be complaing. Well I wouldnt be complaining, except for the fact that they didnt even bring me with them. They just left without telling me. Our driver had dropped me off after my first day of grade one, and I arrived home to only see that my parents had picked up and just left. No note left to say if they would be back. The whole appartment was empty. Nothing was left to even remind me of them. I remember sitting outside my front door crying my eyes out until my neighbor came home and called my grandma for me. I lived with my grandma for three years, not recieving a single phone call or even a letter from my parents about their where abouts. Three years later while I was at school, I got a phone call from my grandma saying that my parents would be coming home and that I would be moving back in with them. I didnt even question where they were, all I knew was I was happy they were coming home.

Two weeks later, we were back living together in a brand new, even better apartment, and I thought I desserved to know why they had just left. So one night I had asked where they had gone, and all I got was a slap in the mouth and was told to never question them again, and that I was lucky that they even came back for me. I guess that is when the abuse started. It was never physical, just them yelling and calling me horrific names. But still, after 8 years of that, it can start to eat away at a person. That in addition to being the school social reject, all because of my lanky body shape, frizzy hair and bad acne.

This is my story, The Story Of Quinn. The story of how two months ago, my parents picked up and moved back to England, this time bringing me with them. This is the story of overcoming depression, and becoming a stronger person. The story of my transformation over the summer and how I met one of my bestfriends. This is a story about a normal girl (thats me, Quinn), and a popstar in the making (Louis Tomlinson). So come along for the journey! This is my story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note-

Helllo lovely people! this is my first story I have attempted to write, and I cant wait to see if people will like it :) to give you a bit of insight into Quinns life read the next chapter! I hope to have it up in the next twenty minutes or so :)

even if i get like 5 people to read this story I would be so happy :)

-A