VERY IMPORTANT.

So I'm not going to finish this story right now. I might come back to it. But it's just not something I can write right now (like just emotionally and stuff it's kinda difficult for myself plus I have no ideas for it) so I'm really sorry! (IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SO I KNOW WHETHER ITS WORTH MY TIME OR NOT. writing is something I love doing but this isn't a story I feel like I have a lot Of ideas for right now. But if you guys want me to continue I will for you all^-^)

GOOD NEWS. I came back and checked my wattpad and noticed I have 2 followers and my book was read 15 times! I really appreciate that ^-^

MORE GOOD NEWS. IM WRITING A DIFFERENT STORY AND ITS LOOSELY BASED OFF A REAL EVENT THAT IS HAPPENING THIS SUMMER FOR ME AND IM SUPER STOKED. SO YES. NEW STORY WOOOOO. CHECK IT OUT ^-^ I'll be uploading for sure this month sometime because I wanna get the first like 10 or so chapters written before I publish them! I have the first three written! Just kinda need ideas on how to transition through chapters and stuff :) SO YES. STAYED TUNED FOR THAT NEW BOOK AND I WILL MOST LIKELY COME BACK TO THIS STORY EVENTUALLY ^-^!ITS GONNA BE AMAAZZZINNNGGG.

just another teen love story, you know. That kinda stuff. But it happens on a summer school trip to Europe. a girl named Cara spends 5 weeks traveling around Europe in the summer, where she meets a guy named Nate and all his friends.Full of drama and totally amazing moments :) so check that out soon! id like to have at least 10 chapters up by the end of January. :)))

LOOOVVEEEE. - A

Btw. My first name doesn't start with A. ;) hehe

And totally random side note. There's this guy in my school who (not to sound rude or conceded because I'm totally not like that at all) is obsessed with me.. It's cute I guess. But I'm not interested and I have let him know that numerous times (in a polite manner). And he legit has found all my personal media like my blog and my YouTube channel and it's kinda strange. And than I blocked him on Instagram (bitchy move I know agh. I feel so bad) and he was trying to talk to my friends about me and ask if I blocked him and why. And they just changed the subject. So now I feel like a biotch. But ya know. What can you do :(