Identity

(Y/N) had two identities. Both which were way different from the other. One, she was just an average girl, who is working at an average store and lived in an average home. And the other identity, was, oh, you will find out soon.

...

(Y/N) was awoken by the ringing of her alarm clock.

"Here we go again." She sighed while getting something out of her drawer.

She got out a hammer and broke the alarm in one swing. The alarm stopped. She got up yawning and turned towards her phone. She scrolled through her list of things to do and she smiled.

"Today is going to be a blast."

She got up and placed the broken alarm with the other smashed clocks inside one of her drawers.

Today was a different day. She wasn't going to work and already had plans on what she would do. She got up and quickly took a shower and got ready. She wore a beautiful dress with a gold necklace and a gold bracelet. She looked spectacular. (like shown below)

After she finished wearing make-up to cover up her normal face she went off towards a large club

After she finished wearing make-up to cover up her normal face she went off towards a large club. The music was so loud that it can be heard from five blocks away. She went inside and straight away went to the bar. The club was named 'House of Cards' and everyone there was either a villain or they had a serious bucket load of money. The club smelt like sweat and alcohol and the humidity inside was quite unbearable.

"What can I do for you?" Her bartender asked.

"Oh, the usual," she answered while trailing her eyes off towards the people upstairs.

"Sure thing sweetie."

She scanned the upper floor and saw a person with green hair. She smiled. Her target was locked. She immediately left the bar and went towards the place where the green haired man was. (Y/N) sneakily eavesdropped into the conversation.

"So, where's the money?" The big man with a suit asked the green haired fellow.

"I will give it to you when I have it," the green haired man answered while growling.

"I want it NOW!!"

"Sure thing," the green haired man quickly took his gun out and aimed it at the big man.

Before he even gave a shot (Y/N) already shot the man dead. She quickly left the club and went home. She sighed.

"Well it's time for me to rob the bank again," she said out loud.

She had a uniform when it comes to doing evil deeds. She wore a black leather jumpsuit, a masquerade mask which covered her face, her leather jacket and her black camel toed heels with a red bloody colour on the bottom and a silver snake.

She placed two .45 automatic colt pistol on straps beside her legs. Two grenades beside her waist and a knife on her left leg beside the pistol.

She went towards her book shelf and took a book out and placed it back. The shelf opened and there was a hallway inside. She went in. There was another door. She had her eyeprint, fingerprint, body print scanned and had to enter her 20 lettered password. The metal door opened and she was greeted by a computer.

"Hello, (Y/N), how may I help you?" The computer asked.

"Give me the coordinates of the bank I will rob in 20 minutes."

She went towards the big computer screen and saw a red circle.

"Here is your coordinates Ma'am. I will place it in your motorcycle."

She went on her black ninja motorcycle. She adjusted a few things. She added a touch screen computer and the motorcycle had auto pilot. She pressed the destination and the motorcycle started automatically. A large door opened and she went out zooming into the streets of Gotham. After about 10 minutes she arrived at the bank, smiling. She swiftly went inside the bank from above and so far haven't started any of the alarms. She hid in the shadows and tried to avoid the security cameras and alarms. She opened the vault and went inside. She took five bags full of money and went off leaving a note inside. She went back to her house and sighed, sinking into her black leather couch. She turned the TV on and laughed.

"There had been many reports of a woman named 'Shadow' and she has been on a roll with robbing banks and doing unmentionable things. Lately she has robbed one of the most famous banks without even setting one alarm off. There is a note left inside and it said, and i quote, 'everyone has evil inside of them, come join me and have fun'. Here is one security tape of her getting into the vault."

The reporter then showed a video of (Y/N) walking towards and into the vault.

"Police are to ask anyone who has seen or have any information about this woman, if so then please report it to them. The police are doing a heavy investigation on the robbing of the bank and are trying to find her. Michelle Skye back to the headquarters."

(Y/N) cracked up in laughter and screamed in happiness.

"You will NEVER find me!"

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Is this good? Should I continue? I think it's bad. Idk. If you guys think it's good then please comment and vote. Luv yall 💞💞💞