Encounter

(Y/N) woke up by the buzzing of her phone.

"Who is it now?" She asked herself while yawning.

She grabbed her phone and looked through her notifications.

"Seriously?"

"Yeh seriously."

"But whyyy, I don't want to go to work today, you said today is going to be my free day."

"Louis is sick, now go and get ready. If you're not here in 30 minutes you will be fired!" Shouted (Y/N)'s boss from the other side of the line.

(Y/N) sighed and quickly got ready for work. She worked in a cafe and didn't like to work there. Too many people flirted with her and too many people complained to her about unnecessary problems. She went out of the house in her workwear and after a 5 minute walk she already arrived. She opened the door and was greeted by the beautiful scent of coffee and sweets. Oh, she loved the smell, it reminded her of her grandparents' house but sadly they died when she was only 13 years old. She saw her boss behind the counter staring at her.

"You're here 10 minutes early, well done," he said while smiling.

She rolled her eyes and went to work.

-Time Skip-

After 7 hours of work, she said her goodbyes to her boss and went back home. She got plans for the night and she can't wait. She got dressed in a beautiful black strapless dress which complimented her curves and busts. She wore nude heels and nude earrings. She wore her hair in a bun and left her fringe dangling (if you got short hair then you left your hair the same but straight and smoother).

 She wore her hair in a bun and left her fringe dangling (if you got short hair then you left your hair the same but straight and smoother)

She called a cab and went back to the 'House of Cards'. The line in front of the club was long and she knew this would happen because it was Friday and 10 at night. She walked flawlessly out of the cab and in front of the two security guards.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but you have to line up," one of them said looking at you with his eyes opened wide.

"Oh, but Joker, didn't he tell you that I was allowed to get in?" You said while looking inside the club.

Joker was the owner of the club and (Y/N) was a usual there.

"He didn't say anything about anyone ma'am."

She caressed the man's face with her slender fingers and whispered into his ears softly.

"Baby, if you don't let me in, then you're gonna die," her other free hand pointed into her cleavage where a gun is placed inside.

The man shook his head up and down and let her in. When she got in, the loud blasts of music radiated the air and the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and sweat was sprinkled into her nose. The place was filled with people. (Y/N) walked upstairs and a sign was at the end of it with the words 'VIP ONLY'. She passed the sign and passed the place where Joker is. She peeked in the room. The room was beautiful with two white leather couches in front of each other and a glass table between them. She could see the whole club from there and it was magnificent. She saw Harley Quinn sitting on top of Joker and laughing, the only thing she did was roll her eyes and whispered, "Love birds," annoyingly. She turned around and bumped into a huge man in a suit.

"Oh, look who we have here," he said while chuckling.

He took her inside Joker's room and pushed her onto the couch.

"Sir, this beauty was spying on you and your queen," he said while pointing at her.

When he said queen she rolled her eyes and Joker noticed. He walked towards her and she quickly sat down properly. She looked away. He harshly grabbed her chin and made her look into his icy blue eyes. She felt his suffering when she stared into them. She saw pain, anger, sadness, madness and nothing but craziness inside..

"Why were you spying on my queen and I?" He asked, making her feel his breath of alcohol on her skin.

She quickly answered and said, "Business."

"For whom?" he growled angrily.

"For myself," she answered glaring back at him evilly.

He chuckled.

"Who are you?" He asked while smiling.

"Your worst nightmare," she answered.

Before he could even react to what she said, (Y/N) already attacked him. Pushing him onto the ground and slamming his head on the glass. She kicked the man beside her and stabbed him with her sharp heels. Harley took out a gun and pointed it at her.

"I wouldn't come at me if I was you," she laughed but (Y/N) knew she was scared as hell.

(Y/N) quickly took out the gun from her chest and shot at Harley. The bullet went through Harley's hand and onto the wall. (Y/N) quickly got out.

"Get her!" Shouted a voice and she ran faster.

She ran out of the club and caught a cab. She safely arrived home. She unlocked her house, locked the door tight behind her and sunk into her couch.

"That was close," she sighed while turning the TV on.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys is it good? Or nahhh. I will be publishing each part every 3 days but if I am busy the max will be 7 days. If the time to publish is too long then tell me. Thank you for reading 😙💞✌