IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT REST OF BOOK

Hey guys!

I want to apologize for not updating this book in a while. It's actually been happening with a lot of my books lately, and I feel horrible about it.

I could give you all the bullshit excuse that school's been taking up a lot of my time, but that's not really why I haven't been updating. I haven't been updating because I've been hitting these "walls" with my books where I don't know where to go next. I know that's just as much of a bullshit reason as the first, but it's the truth. Most of the books I have up right now are books I only wrote a couple of chapters of and posted prematurely because I hate not putting work out there for you guys to read.

For this book specifically, though, I never really knew what the real plan was. All I had was a title and a very VERY vague idea about what I wanted to happen, and I thought I could roll with it, but I'm starting to find myself having a hard time doing that. So, I hope you guys won't be too upset when I tell you that I'm going to be discontinuing this book as it is now. And by that, I mean I'm going to be rewriting this story. I'm not sure how long it will take before the new version is up, but I hope you'll stick around and be there when it comes out.

Anyways, if you're interested in reading the new version once it's up, please keep this book in your libraries or archives so that when I do publish it, you guys will be notified because I'll post a message in here (maybe my other books too). And if not, that's totally okay, thanks for reading this and I hope you liked it!

As for all of you, thank you for being such great readers and for understanding too! You're the best and I'm so grateful to have readers like you =)

-Rachael