Living with the carter boys

I stepped out of the cab and took in the sight before me. It was a huge house like four stories tall. ' wow this is where I'll be living' I thought to myself.

You may be thinking who am I or why am I at the huge place. Well to answer that I'm Fallen Rose Skyler. I know wired name right. Well I'm from Tennessee you could say in a country girl. And I am. Well one night I went out hunting with my uncle Jay. While we where hunting my mom and dad went out on a date. When we got done hunting I got a call and I was told both of my parents were killed in a car crash. Long story short, my mom said that if something ever happened to them that I would be in her best friend's(Ann) care. So a few months later here I am.

After the short trip down memory lane I got my bag, i only had one bag all my other stuff was delivered . I walked up to the front door about to ring the door bell when I was pulled into a hug by Ann.
" I can't believe how much you have grown!" She said as she let me go. That's when I got a good look at her. She was very skinny and had a nice tan and curly blond hair. She looks so much my why mom looked like.
" well let's get you inside. After we talk you can get some rest." I just nodded in response.

After she had one of the maids take my bag to my room she led me to the kitchen.
" can I get you anything to eat?" She asked
" no that's.... But can I have some water" I replied
" oh! Of course." She said with a smile.

She handed me my water and we talked about how I was doing. I told her that I was doing a lot better and we both new that was a lie. We caught up with each other she told me about her husband. We were walking up the stairs to my room. After we got there she told me that she would get one if the boys to show me around tomorrow. After she told me goodnight I went in my room and got a good look go my room.
The walls were black and neon colors were splattered. I had a door that led to the balcony. I had my own huge bathroom and a walk in closet. My bed was king sized and was a water bed. All of my furniture and lamps, selves Ect. Were neon colors. It was perfect.
After I hung up a few pictures and put away my clothes I put on my pj's and climbed in bed. While I was lying there I remember that Ann said one of the boys would show me around. I wounded how many boys live here then?
With that in mind I fell into a deep sleep of dreaming of my parents.