1. The Best Day of My Life

Q's Pov

"QUEENIE, WAKE YOUR WORTHLESS ASS UP, AND GET THIS HOUSE CLEANED BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!" Ms. Highthorn yelled into my room, or the attic. The reason why they gave me the attic is because the guys and the other girls bully me, and think I'm a freak just because I'm nerd with a love for punk/pop rock bands.

Now, to say that's a great way to get outta bed, is a HUGE under statement because Ms. Highthorn is so much worse to me than all the other kids. If a boy/girl where to accidentally break a vase, they'll get a whipping, but if I where to do it, I'll get locked in my room for about a week or more with only little food and water.

I get outta my springy bed, and I changed into my favorite blue P!ATD shirt, black guy skinny jeans, and my old torn baby blue hightop converse. Just so you know, I hate girls' skinny jeans because every time I go to buy some, or at least try to, they run outta them in my size, so guy skinny jeans are the next best thing. I crawled outta the attic trying to avoid a few people that are just standing there in the way, but there was two people I was specifically trying to avoid, Stephanie and Stephan Smith or known as The Bosses of the Orphanage.

"Well well well, what do we have here, Stephanie?" Stephan said as he and his twin sister walked in front of me. Damnit! So close to freedom this time!

"Looks like we a rat, Stephan. A big, fat rat, and it's name is Queenie. You don't deserve the name Queenie because you're not a queen. You're a dirty little, worthless peasant that rules under our command." Stephanie spits in my face with hatred then slaps me. Stephan grabbed my hair, and punched me in my face about 5 times then threw me down and started kicking me in my stomach while Stephanie was kicking my back. Yep, this is my normal routine: wake up, beaten, clean, get yelled at for something I didn't do, eat, beaten, sleep. I've gotten so use to it that sometimes it doesn't matter to me anymore.

After the twins got done beating me up, I went downstairs to clean the kitchen and living room for any upcoming guests. When I got to the kitchen, Ms. Highthorn was sitting there talking to 4 guys that look oddly familiar.

"Oh Queenie, I don't need you to clean up today. I'm in the middle of an interview with some people because they want to adopt a child. Now run along, and play safely," Ms. Highthorn said while pushing me out the kitchen door. I was confused for a bit then I shrugged it off and went to clean the living room. Once I made it to the living room, I started cleaning the coffee table, dusting the TV and old pictures, and sweeping the floor while humming a song I heard on the radio.

"Wow, love. You can clean fast and good," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see who it is, and I was face-to-face with the drummer from 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton Irwin. I was excited and shocked at the same time.

"Yeah, I do that when I'm either singing or humming a song I like," I said to my favorite member of 5 Seconds of Summer.

Ashton walked to the couch to sit down, and asked, "And what song was you humming to, love?"

"I think it's called 'Jet Black Heart', but I don't know who it's by, " I said looking at Ashton because he chuckled.

"That's our new song, love," Ashton said to me. "So Queenie, how would you like to get adopted by me and the guys?"

My eyes widen at the words 'adopted' and 'me and the guys'.

"That would be awesome, and the best day ever," I told Ashton, my new daddy, with a smile. Hehe kinky.

"Go get your stuff packed, and we'll meet you in the kitchen before we leave," Ashton got up and walked back to the kitchen where the others were.

I can't believe that I'm getting adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer. Best day ever!!!

•×•×•×•

I hope y'all like my book✌😄