The Decision (IMPORTANT STUFF READ IT ALL!!!!)

LAURA'S POV
I was shot across my home I was bleeding continuously "why do I keep getting hurt like this? Wow another thing to add to my 'dumb decisions list" I thought as I stood up I was blinded by my blood but luckily I didn't become deaf and heard my friends come "guys?" I cried out relieved "LAURA" said Ella, I could tell she didn't know what to feel, then I felt a cold liquid wash over me, hopefully it was water I then started to see again which was a huge relief "hey where are we going to live" said a voice I looked over and saw a eevee, but it was as tall as us! Before I could say anything En-Mei and Jessica rushed over and hugged the eevee "guys, this is Valerie the eevee" said Jessica with a huge smile, "WAIT WE DONT HAVE A HOME AHHHHHHHHH" I said, it was one of those times I blurt out something to change the mood we all sighed and walked to a close by gym, luckily , it turned out to be a rock type gym, I then tapped the glass door, and then I saw Brock the gym leader, I hoped he recognized me, "Candy? You came back! What do you need help with?" Brock said with a smile I then nuzzled his leg, when I used to be here, Brock and I made a language we both understood, like sign language for example, " OHHHHHHHH so that's the problem? Well come in! Your friends can come too! And a friend of mine invented a pokemon translation device! A hundred of them so come in" Brock said as he opened the door for us to pass through we were then sited down by onyx and heard incredible pun from the comedian himself then weird jewelry like item were placed on us, one on my ear, one on En Mei's tail, one on Jessica's right paw, one on Valerie's fur and one around Ella's neck, suddenly, everything became jewelry like items, "wow, this are  stunning!" I said looking at the extra big bow and beautiful pastel blue and snowy white ribbons tied around my ear, you could also see a gold chain tied around my ear as well and it was all surprisingly light in weight "Hey! I can understand you candy!" Brock blurted out "Hmmmmmm so it does work" said Ella looking at her necklace happily, we all cheered with happiness, suddenly a big rumble came out, and the source of the loud sound was my little tummy " that's the sound of hunger if I heard one!" Said Brock as he headed of to the kitchen to find pokemon food "Ella, were are we going to live?" I sighed as I looked over our new friends "were going to school" Ella surprisingly responded "WHAT" I screamed "your joking right?" I said worried "we're going to find trainers, after we are going to school"' Ella calmly said "I already made appointments for TODAY" Ella continued suddenly we heard a knock I went out of the room in front if the door and opened it with my ribbons and to my surprise I saw a bunch of trainers! I cautiously backed away and bumped into something I turn around and saw Brock and quickly hid behind his legs "Serena! Dawn! How are you? Are you ready to choose a eeveelution?" Said Brock I could tell he was a little bit nervous so I looked at the two trainers, suddenly the girl with golden hair picked me up with a smile, but she made the type of smile you can't help but smile back "hello! I am Serena! What's your name?" Said Serena with ocean blue eyes "Serena, last time I am aware Pokemon can't TALK" said dawn picking up Ella "THAT is SO not true" I reply, hoping to see a priceless reaction "I was just proven wrong by a Sylveon.... oh well!" Dawn said, and before I knew it I started to laugh, after the trainers somehow controlled me we went to eat some delicious food as we were eating Ella nudged me and pointed to a wall of drawings of our friends (the trainers).
One of them was of Serena-

And one of them was of Dawn-

I stared, and looked and looked "um what's wrong with it?" I say looking at Ella she stared, but I new she secretly just face palmed herself suddenly, a warm hand ran through my snowy white fur, petting me "Sylveon" I said as if I was mind control...

I stared, and looked and looked "um what's wrong with it?" I say looking at Ella she stared, but I new she secretly just face palmed herself suddenly, a warm hand ran through my snowy white fur, petting me "Sylveon" I said as if I was mind controlled as I was full of enjoyment when the same hands picked me up I looked up, seeing Serena and right next to her was Dawn with Ella we then entered a room they then both sat us down and they took a seat as well Ella and I were confused but we then suddenly understood, we had to choose a TRAINER.

Hi guys, sorry for not really updating much, I am going to focus in this story and the story The Start, but I will probably change the title to 'Are You A Girl Or A Boy?' So try to find both titles, and you guys should check the story too! Also, follow my friend Ella! Starfoxgirl135 cause she is awesome! And....................................... please follow me too! Welp see ya! If you wish I could call the readers something...... this became awkward. Just put a nickname and I will call you guys that! (Put the nickname in the comments below) Ummmmmmmmmmm I watch too much YouTube

Sorry for rambling but here are some subject you can choose from for my next book!
- Ask the characters from A Happy Family
-My Drawings!
- Another subject (write the subject in the comments below)
                                                                        THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!