That Story |
I n t r o d u c t i o n

Doctor- everyday I remember that the one I love is going to be taken from me someday. And that is painful. It is one pain I have reluctantly come to terms with. But knowing that I can't do a single thing to inhibit it? Imagine that pain.

Amongst the folly and harshness of Victorian Britain, Duchess Whitely still remains a national treasure.

Through her life, of an impressive fourteen years, the proud nation has admired her for her close relations with the Queen, her management of the Whitely Perfumers Company and her all-around cultivation and allure.

She knows herself to be a young eloquent woman, worthy of the title she ordains with her ownership. Meticulously groomed in mind and body, with a particular recreation for word-searches.

But things like this mattered not when she attended a ball at the Phantomhive manor on a torrid March evening.

Because whilst a killer is on the loose, status, aesthetic, or half-pounds in your wallet are utterly futile.

For the most invaluable possession that a murderer can steal from you— is your very life.

DEFYING REASON © THELIFEOFWEEB 2016.

ALL KUROSHITSUJI PLOT-POINTS AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO YANA TOBOSO.