Philip Chapter one

I can't stand being here. All the yelling & fighting. Then even if they see my face i'll be their target. My abusers ( They don't get the privilege of being called parents. ) & their deer cans everywhere. No one respects me. I’m just there little slave that does everything for them.

And they wonder why I stay in my room out of sight. Now I hear my mom yelling ugh what is she yelling about now?

“Phil come down here right fucking now and eat with us, you ungrateful bastard,” she says angrily

I don’t say anything because I just don’t want to start a fight I just wanna play my guitar in peace. “Phil you hear me you piece of shit come down here and eat with us like a family” Now I know she’s pissed but I don’t care. She can be pissed all she wants because I’m still pissed at the burn mark she gave me when I was 2 year old on my back.  I’m still pissed at the fact that she and my step dad drink every night then beat me. IM PISSED.

I swing the door open And stare her right in the eyes “ We are not a fucking “Family” making air quotes when I say family And will never be a family, because in a real family the parents don’t get drunk every night be beat there children” My little sister comes upstairs and grabs my hand and just tells me to come down and eat. See for her I will do anything. She’s my everything the only reason I haven’t left this shit hole.  I couldn’t leave her she only 8 years old. “Okay, Lily just for you” I say smiling and bumping my mom as I walk past her.

I go down stairs and sit at the table right next to Lily and she’s still holding her hand. My step dad George walks to the table with a box of pizza. Wow this I what I got called down her for a box of pizza. Great. He looks at me and says “ You better stop being a little bitch and grow some balls son” son Son SON.. I am not his fuckin son. I stand up from the table and meet his eyes I could just kill him “ I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SON !” “ Well Son , Your living in my house and not playing any bills so I think you are” he’s eyes filled with anger “Well Dad , ugh I hated calling him dad last time I checked you didn’t sign my birth certificate, and you didn’t die 6 years ago.”

My dad dead six year ago and when he left my mom went crazy she quite her job as a nurse and made us moved to Los Angeles. She got a job as a Stripper and that where she met George. Who is a stockbroker. So she quite her job and married him.  What a Stupid Choice.

I snap Back into reality when I fell someone punch me in the chest. “ I AM YOUR DAD BOY AND YOU WILL SHOW ME RESPECT” he says staring down at me. “ Don’t you get tired of Being a low life?” as I stand up and grab Lily and walk away. “ Don’t you walk away from me Boy” my Mom grabs him and says something to him but I don’t know what it is it must have been something that pissed him off cause he slaps he in the face and she falls. I just take Lily upstairs to her room she shouldn’t be seeing this. t happens everyday when my step dad comes home from work pissed. I just need to leave before I end up dead. I'm going to call Sonny. I take Lily to her room and turn her TV up loud So she cant hear what’s going on down stairs.

"Hey Sonny, what are you doing tonight" I say laying down on my bed

  "I'm going to this party, wanna come?"

  "YES! I need to leave this house."  

"Okay, i'll come pick you up."  

Sonny is my cousin. He knows my reasons for wanting to leave, he was the only person there for me when we moved here.  So this party is the perfect thing to get my mind off of my "family issues". I needed to shower before I go to this party, last thing I need is hot girls thinking I’m a bum. I put on my best outfit and fix my hair. And I’m ready to go  

PLEASE COMMENT. PLEASE. TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT WHAT I SHOULD CHANGE OR WHAT EVER