Sydni Chapter 2

“Honey why are you not eating?” she says looking very worried

‘Nothing mom, just a lot on my mind”

And it was a lot on my mind I couldn’t stop thinking about the party tonight, and what happened last night with Curtis. My mouth starts to water as I think about his body and oh his lips…

“Are you feeling okay honey?”

She breaks my train of thought “Umm… What?”

“Sydni Are you having eating problems again because if you are just tell me Im here.”

“ No Mom, that was when I was 10 year old.”

“You Sure?” with tears in her eyes

"Mom I’m going to sleep early, not feeling good”

"Want me to come up there "

"No I’m okay, I just want to go to sleep "

"Okay honey I’m going to be down here if u need me "

Dummy. She just to caught up with her new boyfriend to even know that I lost my virginity when I was 8 and I’ve had sex with 15 guys ever since… I think. Matter of fact I had a guy over here last night

I rush up stairs and start to get dressed; I get out my new Couture Dress that I got last week and pick out some sexy Victoria Secret Underwear. Just in case I get lucky tonight.

I look at my self in the mirror Short Dress & high heels. And oh my I look fucking great. Yes I know I’m 16 & not 18 but I love the way I dress & look. I know my mom would never agree with me going to this party like this but I have to go. It’s a college party. Everyone from Los Angeles High School was going to be there, well all the important people anyway. And I especially had to look great my college boyfriend Curtis was going to be there. He was finally going to let me meet his friends. Well after I begged him.

*Ring ring* " Sydni are you ready, I’m outside " this is my best friend Audrey.

" Yes I’m ready I’ll be out in just a minute " I open the window and hop out.

" Hey girl "

 "Hello sydni you look very interesting "

" Girl loosen up, its going to be some Hotties at this party, stop talking so.. I don’t know just relax "

"I'm sorry, that I don’t like to act dumb "

" Whatever lets go "

See Audrey can be so like an English teacher but she’s my Best friend and she can dress like nobody else. Can I say hottest girls at Los Angeles High School?!

 We walk in the party with all eyes on us. But these looks don’t seem right? Why are they all staring at me? Is there something on my face? Maybe its because I have this new dress from Couture on that everyone’s been wanting. (Well it’s a knock off anyway). Oh my God.. What if they know it’s a knock off. This is all my moms fault she should have just gave me her credit card so I could buy the real one, but all she kept talking about is how she doesn’t trust me I give her no reasons not to trust me.  Well…   not all the time .