2p Philippines Headcanons

Before we start sone of you are still confuse and new to 2p philippines so let's get to know her. (Also she is my oc if this not the 2p philippines you expect then you can gladly find other versions of 2p philippines.)

Country: Philippines

Player: 2p

Human Name: Clara Maria de la Cruz

Hair Color: Pitch Black

Hair Style/Length: long straight hair reaches to her back. Sometimes she braids it.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Skin Color: Lighter than normal filipino skin

Height: 5'3

Clothing: she wears a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt. when at 'work' she wears a mask that is connected to her shirt for some reasons. with matching black slacks and boots with heels. (So she kinda looks like the girls from the Music Video 'Bad Blood by Taylor Swift' Thanks to Flavio)

Weapons (Since she's a 2p): Her original weapon is double pistols, then she attacks people with her 'bone breaking skills', and she mostly dodges attacks and bullets , and sometimes she uses weird looking sword/bolo (which can deflect anything).

Hates: Andres (2p Spain), Allen (2p America), Lutz (2p Germany), I don't really know if she really hates Kuro (2p Japan), Members of 2p Asean, Perverts, Police, and everyone (read: do not believe her)

Likes: Her Siblings, Flavio (2p Romano), Some Friends of hers, Cats, The Color Black, Her Weapons, Robbing, Sometimes Pranking (The boys), and also her 'Work'

(You will know her Personality Later on!)

So there you have it!!!!