The 2p Philippine Siblings

Like her 1p, there are also the 2p LuzViMinda which are the younger or older? siblings of 2p Philippines. when Clara is working on her job as a maid they were the ones who would fill in for her sister. Clara cares for her brothers so much but never shows it in public. and also the three of them are very much attracted to their sister (but not like Belarus). They even actually admitted that they will love their sister as a lover if their not siblings (Clara actually doesn't know this). and 2p Visayas is the one who is actually never afraid to show it to others how she loves her older or younger? sister, 2p Luzon on the other hand never shows it but it's already obvious and there's 2p Mindanao who is very much will do anything for his sister.

Names and Dere Personalities:

2p Luzon: Lorenzo - Kamidere (Demands special treatment, Bossy and Commanding, Treats people like servants/peasants) except for his siblings

2p Visayas: Valeriano - Dandere (Anti-Social, Extremely Shy and Only becomes confident with love and friendship)

2p Mindanao: Majdi - Yandere (Sweet, Loving gentle at first. Becomes deranged violent and brutal)

2p Philippines: Clara - Tsundere and Kuudere (Tsundere: Tough Outside and Sweet Inside. Kuudere: Cool Calm Unnemotional Aloof at first shows soft side later on)