Chapter 4

On my way back from school, I saw this boy. This boy who was juggling the ball from knee to knee. I was quite pleased actually. Never had I seen such passion in one simple move. I watch him until I lost sight of his bright orange tee. I felt like a stalker but whatever. I'm almost home now. I open the front door and as soon as I see my mum crying I drop my text books as well as my back pack. 

"Mum, what's the matter?"

"Nothing darling. Why don't you go to your roo-"

"Mum, just tell me."

"Honey, I'll talk to you later. Just go." I was quite intimidated.

I went upstairs and changed my school uniform. I wore a white singlet along with my blue boxers. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Later on that day, I went to the soccer grounds to kick some goals. I was thinking. Thinking of when Malcolm will come back, if I could make it to New York College, if I could win a soccer scholarship into the college, ugh. I think way too much. 

The sun is setting, I better get home. On my way, guess who I saw? The boy in the orange shirt... again! I feel as if I've landed in a show of Beverly Hills! Life is full of interruptions, sometime silly, sometime great, sometimes stupid and sometimes irrelevant.

===========

Sorry for such a short and late chapter guys! I've been crazy busy!