All About Me!!

My name is Aaliyah and I am eighteen years old. I love the color purple , I have two half sisters and one brother. I enjoyed cooking, singing , dancing and exploring all around the world. But I am a sweet shy loving person you ever meet. I love my best friends Tanikqua ,Sabrina ,and Kellie. Anyways, my Bestie Tanikqua wanted me to come over to her massive mansion for a sleepover along with Sabrina and Kellie. My mom and step dad are at work . Grandma is watching my little brother Jazon. I kissed my granny and lil bro bye as I saw Tink (nickname for my bff). Anyways I saw her 2013 red Lamborghini pulled up. I got in saying ,"Hey Boo!" "Hi Bae!" We blasted the radio up and sang wholeheartedly. We pulled up to her place as Sabrina and Kelli had already pulled up. We saw Tanikqua's father and mother reading politics and law work. They are really friendly people. "Hey mama and pop Smith !" Kelli , Sabrina , and I said in unison. "Hi girls! " They hugged us. We head up to Tae's room and her room is beautiful !!! It is gold and burgundy all over. "OK girls ! Let's partay!!!" Tae screamed as we all jammed to Beyonce ,Ciara, Keri Hilson, and Chris Brown. We love Justin Bieber!!! We sang and laughed doing each others nails and hair. Tae's mistress Kimberly smile saying ,"Girls your foods are ready!!" "OK Kimmy!!" We head downstairs and ate salad, supreme pizza and lemon water. After that we watch movies and sleep takes over us!
Tae and I are wide awake! Sabrina and Kelli are still asleep. We smirked and laughed evilly and played music loudly and they groaned angrily . We laugh saying ," Wakey Wakey Sleepy Beauties!!12:56! It is shopping time !!!" They got up quickly and rushed to get ready! We all dressed up in our sequin mini skirts and crop tops on. Mines is silver, Tink's is gold, Kelli is blue and Sabrina is red. We hopped inside Tae's other vehicle which is a black diamond Cadillac Escalade. We all wanted a late brunch so we picked to eat at IHOP. After that we head to the Galaxy Mall. We went to every store we wanted to go in. After our shopping we went to get Chinese and then we head home.