Suprise , Suprise

Justin and I kissed and we headed separate ways .Me with Pattie and Justin with Scooter. Pattie and I went to her house and I heard little footsteps. I saw Jazon. "Sissy!!" "I laughed saying," Hi boo! Awe you so chubby and cute!" Then I spotted my mom and she saw me crying tears of joy saying,"My baby!! Oh my I miss you sooooo much!!" "Awe ma miss you too!!" "Girl Justin got you dressed beautiful and girl your face glowing ! You got the D baby girl!" "Mom!!" Pattie laughed lightly,"It's nothing to be ashamed of dear . You love my son don't you?" I blushed hard and they squealed like teenage girls! "Come on let's celebrate!" We went to get Chinese food then ice cream at Bruster's Ice Cream. I laughed and loved my two role model moms. I'm blessed to meet Pattie, blessed to become Justin's wife forever til the day we die. I cherished the good and bad , hurt and pain, sunshine and rain. Our love is so strong people try to break us but couldn't, even if they try. I was thanking my mom and Pattie grabbing my wedding planner. I told my mom and Ma Pattie of me finishing highschool when graduating my twelfth grade year in 2013 then travel with Justin all around the world taking college advance classes online for fashion and modeling. Also business classes. To top it off. They are thrilled about the news. They dropped me off to Justin's studio and Alfredo waved and smiled at us hugging us all. My mom , Pattie, and Alfredo were talking as I spotted Scooter ,Usher, and Justin doing business. Justin was done and Usher smiled and told me to come in. I was clicking my purple heels and swaying my black mid thigh ruffle dress. Scooter rolled his eyes playfully mouthed," You got him star struck yesterday ." I giggled and shook my head as Justin turned around and eyes popped out licking his deliciously sexy pink cotton candy , strawberry lips of his. I laughed as I walked over to him and  his hands went from below my waist . "Baby dang you look so fine! What brings you here. Well I have news for you Mr . Bieber." " Hmmmm with you in bed will be good news." He murmured kissing my neck and jawline then back. "Justin baby later. I'm serious." I moaned and stopped him so he won't go no further. " OK babe what's on your mind?" " I will be going to tour with you---" "YES !" He scream excitedly . "Boy shut the fuck up!" Alfredo said bopping his head as it echoes. I was dying laughing and thanking Alfredo. "Anyways first I'm gonna go to  finished my twelfth grade year then work my online college classes during your tour all summer, spring and fall. I am still deciding on Nevada or California for my business and marketing and fashion/modeling career. So when I'm doing my school classes online you can not bother me and distract me. That includes seducing me . I want to get my bachelor's and master's degree. I am going to follow my parents footsteps, especially my Auntie Candy. She's famous with her clothing line "Famous and Holly Wood." I miss her lots! She's in Japan doing a big fashion show." "Cool! I have some of her clothes! I met her before! She's down to earth person!" Alfredo said styling his black and green camouflaged shirt saying DOPE , green shorts, and black Supras. Us three laughed. Justin smiled saying, "Baby I'm so happy for you. Let's go home bae just you and me. " "OK baby." As I kissed the tip of his cute sculptured button nose. He faked sneezed and said," I'm allergic to Aaliyah's sweet kisses." "OK then, I'm allergic to Justin's sexy face, especially those lips and smile. But that morning sexy voice turns me on." I winked and he put me on his lap and I gasped as he said,"You feel this baby girl. That's what you do to me . Every little thing you do makes me horny. Now go!" He growled as I got up and he hit my butt hard  as I got up and I moaned loudly. Justin chuckled saying,"By the way, nice ass." I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out, as Scooter called him back to work.