Shocking News

I came home from my outting with my girlfriends. I saw a very expensive red Lamborghini and a pearl white Cadillac Escalade! "Mom! Dad! I am home!" "In the kitchen dear!" Mom yelled and I left my bags in living room and saw my Holy Sweet Jesus!!! This Can't Be Happening !!!" "Ma , Dad what is going on and why we got freaking Justin Bieber and his mom here!" I cooled down keeping my fan girl down. Which is hard to maintain to be honest. My step dad who I call my real dad smiled saying ," Well Justin's mom Pattie wanted Justin to settle down for a beautiful caring lady to protect and care for him out of trouble. We want you two to get married !" I look at my dad like he had two heads. All I could do is laugh."You all wanted me to marry him !JA Hahahaha! Is this some kind of joke! No offence but I'm not a modeler, singer or actress. OK !So peace!" Mom said ," Seriously sweetie! You have never I mean NEVER had a relationship with no boy at all." "Mom I don't need a relationship with a man. I am still young and living life." Pattie said ," Aaliyah dear. Please do this for not only our sake but yours too. My son really needs someone that will not use him for his fame and to also support him. I saw your Twitter page and I see how truly caring you are to him and inspiring my son in many ways. God is using you sweetheart to be my soon to be daughter in law. " I looked at Justin as he blushed and he's so cute when he is shy!! "OK when do I move out?"I asked them. "In six days!" They cheered. "Go take Justin to your room so you two can get to know each other." Mom smile. "Yes mame . Come on Justin!" Justin smile and I held his hands and literally gasped as I felt jillions of sparks flying through my veins! I heard Justin chuckled and I lead him to my purple and silver room . Justin said ,"Love the color of your room!" "Thanks! My aunt Deloris did my room . She's very creative when it comes to designing." I smile. " Do you want anything to drink I have Pepsi , Mountain Dew, Sprite , Dr . Pepper and Water." "Sprite please. So what are your dreams if you don't mind me asking?" I smile and said , " I always wanted to be a pop singer! I love music and also be a dancer. " "So that's the trophies and medals of your competitions?" "Yes from basketball, cheer leading dance, volleyball and gymnastics and forgot show choir. I enjoy what I do. I also volunteer in charities as well with my wealthy Bestie Tanikqua Smith! She's a modeler and Miss Nevada . Seven times in a row! She's like a sister to me since Little Precious Academy Pre k up to Dreamland Academy of Fashion and Arts Institute. Her parents paid my tuition and everything since my godparents Beyonce and Jay Z can't ." I snorted ."HOLD UP YOU'RE THEIR GOD CHILD!!" Justin said in pure shock! I nodded and show him proof of accounts, pictures & addresses and numbers. " I'm so sorry Liya!" "Its OK they busy as always! " I laughed sadly til my cell rang and it's Tae. I texted her I have company and will Skype her later at night.
Justin and I talked for like 2 hours getting to know each other. We got my stuff packed in boxes and labeled them like one for clothes, toiletries, etc. Justin and I got along perfectly. He was such a goofball but cute and sweet yet so charming ;). Well it was time for Justin and Pattie to leave. We said our byes as they drove off.