Killing Me Softly

Jadah :

"Fuckkkkkkkk ... " I screamed as I was being eaten out by a nigga I met in school .

"You like that jadah doll ? Want me to fuck you with this tongue ? " he said .

I looked down at my watch . The last bell was about to ring . My 9th period class was the best class I had . We always joked , argued , and flirted .

"Sorry I gotta go , maybe next time ? " I asked politely . I lied to poor shawty tho , there's never gonna be a next time with me .

My name is Jadah if you didn't know , most people knew me as Jadah Doll . Everyone wanted me , but I didn't want everybody . You'd have to be the baddest female , or the dopest nigga to catch my attention . I get head from some niggas , not everyday but only when I need it . I'm not a hoe , because honestly the same niggga gives me head most of the time . I love girls , me and my bestfriend mess around a couple of times . I absolutely don't believe in love at all , why should I ? I live on my own , my parents left me 5 years ago , I'm only 17 . Shit . I chill with a lot of males , but my main bro is Ernesto . I love that bitch . Not like that but as fam .

*bell rings*

I walked to my class , everyone stared at me as I walked in . I wore my gold curly hair down , a black crop top that made my boobs noticeable , black high waisted shorts and yes , my jays I wore my new gamma blue 11s . I'm a sneaker head .

"Sit down ugly your late " Ernesto's bitch ass said .

I sat next to him . I turned on my phone to get on Instagram and post a selfie of me . Until shit went down

Briella :

I'm the new bitch yes , I started soo much shit that I don't even have the time to finish it . I liked Ernesto , but I think he likes that jadah bitch . They claim they friend but I know it's a lie . I'm not the baddest bitch , I don't wanna be . I don't like these teachers . So yeah , when the bitch told me to be quite , I fucked her up .

"What bitch ? Say it again ? " I said while slapping her .

"Bri , stop your bugging . " jadah said like she was gonna go off on me .

"Bitch you want this too " I said in her face.

"Move , your breath stinks ! Your fucking showing off for no reason , all she said was be quiet . "

That bitch must be stupid . I decided to bring her secret boo into this

"Mhm , Girl you must have been fucking Ernesto for too long haven't you ? You stuck on stupid "

Jadah :

Was this bitch crazy ? First of all , you never come close to my face like that . Her breath smelled like dick and ass . I let her off with that shit , but now she wants to bring Ernesto into this ?

I got up and punched her .

"DAMNNNN " everyone yelled .

She pulled my hair , I kicked her in her stomach until she let go , I tied my shit up and punched her multiple times . She slapped me in my face , which caused my lip to bleed . I chocked her and stomped on her stomach and kicked her in her face . I was being pulled off her by Ernesto and his friends .

"Bitch fuck with me again , don't ever come in my face saying stupid shit like that " I yelled while they pulled me out the class .

Ernesto :

I swear I can never keep her out of trouble .

Me and jadah have been friends since the 5th grade , we in the 12th now . I love her to death . She like fam . I got a lot of hoes , and I sell weed to get my money . It ain't that hard . . . My mom say I should get myself together and find a good girl like jadah . She ain't good at all , well when she wanna be . But I did need a girl like her . A crazy , bipolar , sexy , smart ass girl that will ride with me till the end . Until then I ain't changing shit .