Fucked Up

Jadah :

"YASS FUCK IT UPP" I screamed as some bad bitches were twerking on me .

I've never smoked weed before , this shit had me fucked up . I was getting worried about ernesto so i decided to hit him up and see if he wanted to come through . 

" ERNESTOO ? MY NIGGA COME THROUGH ! " i yelled . 

" . . . he's not doing do good jadah , call back later sweetie " 

"What you meann he's not doing good ? Who the fuck are you ? Why do you have my best friends phone ? Why isnt he doing good ? What the fuck Happened " 

"Jadah Doll , Calm down .. " 

Jadah Doll ? Only the people i fuck with call me that ! I was honestly too high , and drunk . I needed to go home . But where the fuck was my bestfriend ? 

I walked out of the house to get some fresh air , niggas in there smell like they dont wash . . I dont even know where to go , or where my bitch was . 

Ernesto's was calling me , or who ever it was . 

" Hello ? BITCH where the fuck is my friend at ?? Stop fucking playing with me im not in the mood , i will fuck you up ! " 

" CALM your self , Ernesto is in the hospital . He passed out when he was handeling some business . " 

I hanged up on the bitch . and i walked my ass all the way to the hospital , he was like family to me ! The only family i actually had to be honest .

Camille : 

I lived in atlanta with the rest of my family . 

I was pregnant with my baby , shit .. Is it bad if i dont know who the baby's father is ? I mean like , im not a hoe ,never was and i never will be . I was raised better than that . But that night , everything went by soo quickly .. 

I moved 7 months ago , because i wanted my baby to live in a better place .. I wish i knew who the father was but , until then . . my baby Trey will be . 

" Camille ? You ready girl ? " my girl tasha called from downstairs .. 

Tasha was my girl , we went way back . Me and her were going back to chicago to finish packing up my bags from my old house , and to turn up one last time before this baby came out . lmfaoo .

" Calm down , you know this baby make me slower ! " i laughed as i walked down the stairs carrying my bags . 

" Looking like that girl you just might find ya baby daddy back in chi town ."

" Bitch bye ! " i laughed  .

I had long black hair , I was a light brown color , hazel eyes , 4'9 , i mean , i guess i was a cutie . . I had a nice shape , all i rocked was designer clothing , never was a basic bitch . I could pay for my self and do anything and everything by myself . Except for take care of this baby , ive seen those teen mom episodes ! and im not about to struggle like them ! Having school , a job , and a baby was too much . Im only 16 , Im still young . . 

" Soo , When you do .. Well i mean if you do find him , whats gonna happen ? "

" I mean like , if he wanna see his baby and take care of it . He can , but if he doesnt give a fuck about it then me and Trey got this " 

" But what if he wants YOU Camille ? and what if you want him ! " 

" Girl shut up , you ask too many damn questions . You know im done fucking with these niggas  , im ready to settle down . " 

But what if i did want him ? . . . 

Jadah : 

I walked into the hospital , ready to fuck a bitch up . Who ever hurt my bestfriend and think its ight to do so WILL be dying tonight and thats facts ! 

" Where is Ernesto's room !! " 

" Last name miss ? "

" Rodriguez " 

" Room 25B "

" Thank you soo much  " 

I ran into his room , What if he really got hurt ? i mean like .. I dont even know what happened at all ! What if he got shot ? Or Stabbed ? Oh my god , i cant deal .. Me and him has been through it all ! I was not about to lose him yo ! 

All of his family members were outside of the room waiting , I walked in to see him with a bandaid on his head , attatched to all these damn wires . 

" Is he okay ? " I turned as i seen that briella bitch again ! 

" WHAT THE FUCK ? Why are you here ?! You dont even know him like that ! Yall was never even that close  ! what made you come bitch ?" I yelled walking towards her . 

" Fall back , its not even that serious . I came here because my aunt was having her baby , then i seen ernesto being pulled into the room so i came to just see what was wrong , are you mad ? "

" My nigga , whatever bye .. " 

I sat next to ernesto , laying my head against his chest all night . . 

Ernesto : 

I woke up and looked around , my head was hurting like a bitch ! Where the fuck was i ? and why the fuck was i here ? 

" BROTHER ! " 

" whaatt ? . . . " 

Who was this bitch ? And why was she calling me her brother . . The only girl that can call me that is . . . 

" OOH , Hey sis . Where am i ? " 

" You in the hospital fool ! I leave the mall for 10 minutes and you already getting into fights and shit ! I was worried about you ! " 

" I didnt get into a fight , I .. I'd rather not talk about it . Ima be okay " 

" Ernesto !! Tell me "

" Jadaah , Chill you aint gotta worry about it . " i turned to look into her face , damn she was beautiful . I mean , Damnn ! . 

" You supposed to tell me anything ! Remember ? " 

" Fine , so remember when i was selling my shit ? some nigga that knew he needed to pay me from mad long ago came up to me and asked for some . so i said , yeah come with me into my crib . I tied him up on a chair and shit "  we both started laughing 

" You stupid , And whatelse !  wanna know how yo ass ended in here ! " 

" Ight , I was about to kill him , until he said some shit about his daughter . . . Then memories that i didnt want to come back , came back into my head when he said that shit . . so i passed out " 

" Huh ? . . " 

" Jadah , Remember that night i went to a party with my boys ? That night i told you i fucked this bitch ? . . We stayed in touch for a while . . She got pregnant . That means somewhere out there i have a daughter , or son . . That shit touched my heart man , I would fucking die for my kids  . I wasnt about to kill a nigga that had a little girl at home waiting for him . " 

" You lying . . . you got that bitch pregnant ? " 

" Shut up ugly . . I aint even gonna stress it though , she was probably a thot . . " 

" Oh , tell me why that briella bitch came here talking about some " ohh , ernesto this , and ernesto that " Like , get your bitch in check shes getting out of control - 

I wasnt listening to a word this crazy ass bitch said , She had the beautifullest eyes , And that curly ass hair of hers . . She's what ive wanted , we would make some perfect ass babys . . ha , Damn and i loved her body . . That booty tho . . 

" Ernesto are you listening to me ??  " 

" Yeah yeah she a crazy ass bitch i know . . " 

"Whatever , You hungry ? Because im hungry . . We needa go home and see what mamma cooking . " 

" Ight then we gonna cuddle right bae ? " 

" Shut the fuck up with ya horny ass , " 

Jadah got a nigga falling in love  . . oh shit .