Chapter 5

Jadah :

Last night was a struggle , I was tired from the long flight here and worried about Ernesto . After that boy ... Rakim I think his name was ? Walked me home I went up to the empty guest room and took my ass to bed .

"Sweetie breakfast is ready " my mother called .

"I'm not in the mood" I yelled .

Even though my mom apologized at least 5,000 times , I'm still not over the fact that happened .. I knew i had to get over it sooner or later but the real reason why i was upset was because of my baby , Its only been a few hours and im already missing him like crazy . That's not the only reason why I'm worried either , its mostly because of that bitch and her friend -_- i know , I'm a jealous ass bitch . But lets be real , Ernesto is fine as hell . And when you in a room with a fine ass nigga whats the one thing going through ya mind ?

" DAMN I WISH I COULD FUCK "

And me knowing ernesto's unfaithful always horny ass might let these bitches do that .

" Jadah ? " my mom said as she slightly opened my door .

" Yes maa ."

" Today I want you to go out and meet some friends , Since your gonna be out here for a while I think its a good idea for you to meet new people ."

" I don't need any friends , I have India and Ernesto and that's enough . "

" Jadah , don't play with me little girl ! Get up , Get dressed , and Go do something ! "

I rolled my eyes and sighed .

*

*

*

Camille :

I brushed my hair , thinking about everything that every pregnant teenager would think of . I wonder why i got my self into this , I mean if I didn't ,everything would have been better . I just regret the way how it happened , I wish i could restart everything .

" You okay best friend ? " Tasha said as she walked in on me interrupting my thoughts , which was a good thing because I hated thinking like that .

" I guess , I just feel soo , wrong . "

" What you mean you feel " wrong " . Trust me , its not really a bad thing if you think about it . "

" Tasha yes it is ! I'm honestly not ready ! Its gonna be hard to work this out . "

" look , i feel you ... whatever happens were both gonna get through it together and I'm gonna have your back through thick and thin okay ? " she said as she hugged me .

Today was the day me and Ernesto had to talk & get to know each other and shit .. I was shy , a little . But I would rather get along with my child's father than not know him or anything about him at all .

" You ready ? " Tasha said .

" Yesss girrl ."

Today i kept it simple , I wore my hair up in a pony tail with pink sweats & My black true religion tee with mix match socks and my Adidas sandals . I wasn't trying to really impress him or anything , he was cute and all . But were both in a relationship with other people . I wasn't trying to mess his up & I hope he doesnt try to mess mines up .

Me and Tasha hopped in the car and it took at least 20 minutes to get to his house , besides the 10 minutes she took to go get some food from chipotle -_- shawty was greedy af .

" Ima wait outside , let y'all have privacy & shit "

I laughed and walked to his door , he lived in a apartment complex , the good ones though .. I could only imagine what the inside looked like ..