Chapter 15-2

"Our first event is the discus toss!" Sugar and Star announced in unison as the challengers stepped up to the field.

"Where's Apollo?" Charlie frowned around.

"I'm here!" Apollo's voice sang as they all spun to see him walk onto the field wearing a toga.

"You actually wore one?" Rib stared in shock.

"Of course! My girl is watching!" Apollo flexed a muscle as he picked up his discus.

"Up first, we have our participant from the Corinth Dorm!" Sugar called.

"Let's see what he can do!" added Star as the muscular boy from Corinth prepared for his throw.

"Do you really think poor Apollo has a chance against all these guys?" Charlie frowned as she checked out the other competitors. They were all big and strong, but the biggest was definitely Madsen.

"It doesn't look good," said Rib as Madsen took his turn.

"A perfect 10!" exclaimed Star as the judges held up the score.

"Go, Maddie!" his tiny girlfriend, Izz, called from the stands.

"It doesn't look good at all," Rib added as the scrawny Apollo now stepped up to make his toss.

"And finally we have the challenger from Athens!" Sugar yelled, suddenly sending a wink right at Apollo.

"Sugar. Just. Winked. At. Me," Apollo shouted, then with an excited surge of energy, he sent the discus sailing over the field.

"6 points for Athens!" Star announced as Apollo came to join his team.

"Aw, don't worry, Apollo," Charlie patted him on the shoulder. "You did your best."

"Are you kidding?" Apollo beamed. "My best score in practice was a 3! I did AMAZING!"

"Then how did he-" Rib looked amazed.

"When you're in love, anything is possible," said Demeter, pulling on a swim cap and glancing dreamily at the purple-haired pop stars himself.

~~~

"The next event is swimming!" the girls said from their place at the far end of the pool.

"Good luck, Demeter!" the Athens Dorm called as he climbed into the water.

"I don't need luck when my lady's watching!" he grinned across the long pool to where Star and Sugar were standing.

Then, as the buzzer buzzed, the swimmers took off.

"I'm coming, my love!" Demeter cried, diving under the water and zooming faster than a missile towards the other side of the pool. 

Demeter was the first to arrive and even Zenith, who had tried to sneakily start a millisecond early, finished after him.

"Okay! Factoring in speed and form...," said Sugar.

"8 points to Thebes. 8 points to Corinth. 8 points to Athens. 7 points to Argos. And 7 points to Sparta," Star read the scores.

"Hey! So far, so good!" called Rib. "Sparta's only up by 3!"

"Yeah. Except now you have to deal with me," came a dark voice.

Standing behind them, an archery bow in hand, was Bradford- and he was smirking evilly.

~~~Author Note~~~

Hi there! I recently received some fanart from kiwi_smileXD ! So cute!!! Enjoy!