One Divergent?! [A 1D fanfic]

Niall's POV:

"I know you don't like reading but you guys HAVE to read this book. It's amazing." I say not looking up from my newly bought book, Divergent by Veronica Roth. (I DO NOT OWN. ALL RIGHTS TO VERONICA ROTH)

"whatever." Mumbles Harry currently texting. I roll my eyes still not looking from my book. This is addicting.

"OMG OMG! HER BROTHER CHANGED FACTIONS! WHAT? OM DOUBLE G!" I yell reading the part where they are at the choosing ceremony and her brother chooses Erudite instead of Abnegation. I also lost it when Beatrice is told she's divergent. (A/N you need to read the book before you read this. You won't understand. :) lol)

"Ok Niall we get it!" Zayn yells annoyed from me non stop yelling everything that happens. "SHHHH!" I say shushing Zayn. Its getting good...

------

"Niall it's 12:00 am you need to sleep!" Liam urges me. "one more page Li!" I say reading the last page of the book I just got today. "DONE! I NEED THE NEXT ONE!" I yell.

"Just go to sleep!" Louis groans pulling his pillow over his head to block out our yelling. "you really need to appreciate this book more than yourself. Ya know. Like an Abnegation would?" I say in a duh tone of voice. I hear groans of annoyment of my non stop references to the book.

"night!" Harry yells and shuts off the hallway light. I climb into bed and drift off to sleep thinking about what faction I would end up in.

-/-/-/-/-/-/ next morning/-/-/-/-/-

"Ugh..." I groan getting up. Clearly annoyed with my lack of sleep. "Sweetie! It's almost time for School! You have your aptitude test today!" I hear a feminine voice yell. Ugh. School. Wait... I don't have school. I'm 20... Wait. We don't have aptitude tests... WHAT IS GOING ON!

I need to find the others. I quickly get on my outfit that my mom has "Chosen" for me. "ready for your test sweetie?" she asks. Wait. What faction do I belong to? Should I answer? "Yes." I say slowly awaiting her answer. "god. I hope you stay Abnegation." I hear her whisper under her breath. Wait... What about the boys!

They know nothing about this! What if I'm Divergent?! AHHH! I start to lose it. I start pacing the room until it's time to leave for school. I found out that I have a sister. Like Tris or should I say 'Beatrice' has a brother. Me and my sister whose name I have forgotten, head up to the place where I will decide my life. Where I never was meant to be. "You ready Ni?" Mom asks us. "yes." I say remembering that we aren't supposed to talk unless they ask a direct question. I hope the others are safe.

Once me and my sister are in school, I wait patiently for the Aptitude test to come. I remember Tris' aptitude test. Oh my god. I really don't want to go now. I have to face that vicious dog. I gulp louder than expected. My sister whose name I found out was Carmin. Close enough to Caleb.

Her name is called and I wait patiently remembering that once she is done, I have to go. Great.

It takes 10 minutes. Like it does in the book. She comes back pale and shooken up. "Niall Prior." I hear my name called. So my last name changed but my first didn't. Weird. Okay. I mentally prepare myself for what is to come. Breathe Niall. Think like Tris. Think like Tris.

I step into the room. There sits Tori. "Hello Tori." I say immediatly regretting it. "How do you know my name?" She rasies an eyebrow. I wipe my palms on my pant leg. "I um.... Guessed?" That came out more like a question. She shakes her head and lets it slide. "Sit." I sit while she hooks up the head stuff to both of us. Here it goes. I drink the liquid and soon find myslef asleep. The dog appears. Oh no...

******

One I finish my test Tori shakes her head. "That was..." She begins. "perplexing." I finish. Once again regretting my words.

"Your a strange boy..." she mutters shaking her head. "your results..." she begins. "Were inconclusive?" I finish. I mentally groan. I'm getting creepy now. "Yes... You were supposed to rule out 1 faction. But your results have 3..." she begins. "I got Abnegation, Dauntless, and Erudite...." I whisper. "how do you know all this stuff?" she says beginning to question my answers. "your what they call Divergent." she says. I gasp pretending to sound surprised but she doesn't seem to buy it.

I shake my head. "3 factions..." I whisper. I know I have to choose Dauntless but am I really that strong? Or BRAVE? I just leave in awe after Tori gives me the whole, "They want to kill you." talk.

I sit down shaking. Dauntless it is.

Or the story wouldn't continue.

-/-/

A/N YOU NEED TO READ DIVERGENT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE RIGHTS TO THE ORIGINAL STORY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO VERONICA ROTH.