Hr.2

"I just don't get it." Cole spoke up and wiped his eyes.

"What don't you get? How could I be able to protect my baby in the area we were living in? The environment wasn't good for him. The doctor said that this happens all the time." Cole shook his head not wanting to except the truth.

"I- I just don't get why you left at a time like that, I had no idea what was going on. Do you really think that was the best decision to make?" Cole whispered, he never felt so hurt in his life. The only two people he ever cared about left and now one is gone forever.

"And the doctor said that being around all the smoking and violence made me miscarry." Raena cried and tried to wipe her tears but the tears kept falling. She felt guilty for leaving but she had to or else she wouldn't have been able to live. Cole reached out to touch her but she flinched away from him.

"Don't touch me." Raena said in a firm voice and Cole put his hands up in surrender.

"You know I would never hurt you." Raena looked away from him and fiddled with her fingers.

"You know that right?" Cole said in a softer voice.

"Do you have any idea what's been going on behind your back Cole? Do you have any idea what kind of brother you have?" When Raena said that it felt like Cole had been slapped in the face.

"If you would have paid attention to the way he was around me you would know." Raena added on seeing how he reacted to what she told him. Dylan was no saint and they both knew it.

"What did he do to you?" This time Cole couldn't stay away from her, he knew he needed to hold her even if it was just for a second. He moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her frame even when she tried to move.

"He..how could you not know? He said that you knew." She changed the subject not wanting to go into detail.

"Knew what Rae, don't do that." Cole said trying to contain his anger. He knew that as soon as they got out of the elevator she would be gone again and he would have to face his brother.

"He said that you didn't care about me, that it was okay to do those things to me because all you wanted was to continue to sell and make money." She sniffed and Cole tightened his hold around her.

"I cared about you, so much. I-I just got distracted and.." Cole sighed feeling like it was all his fault.

"Just tell me what he did."

" I don't even want to look at you anymore because of what he did. Once you stopped paying attention to me when I got pregnant, he took advantage of that and started hitting me, touching me." Cole closed his eyes and took a deep breath to stop himself from yelling. He really had to do everything he could to stop himself.

"This is all my fault and I swear as soon as we get out of here I'm going to kill him."