Hr.3

Raena still couldn't go into full detail without wanting to cry her eyes out and the look on Coles face made her want to hide. She knew she was wrong and wanted to fix things.

"I-Im so sorry Cole, I know that its not your fault and I should have told you but I couldn't. I know now much you love him and every time I looked at you all I could see was him." Raena hiccuped and Cole held her closer to him, afraid that she would disappear as soon as he let go.

"We've both made mistakes baby." Raena's heart jumped at the sound of him calling hee baby. Its been so long.

"Cole you shouldn't call me that." She sighed and detangled herself from him, already regretting her decision.

"Could you tell me what happened to our baby?"
Cole changed the subject. He couldn't stop thinking about their unborn child and how she had to go through that alone.

"It was the week before I was going to find out the sex and I noticed I was spotting a lot so I went to our doctor. He said that I miss-carried from stress and abuse a-and then he started handing be pamphlets about depression and abuse, I just couldn't take it so I packed my bags and left." Raena said without looking at Cole, not wanting to see the hate in his eyes.

"Look at me Rae, please." The urgency in his voice made her look at him and she saw the pain in his eyes as tears freely fell down.

"I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanted to be a father to many more kids with you and only you. I know you want to blame yourself but it was not your fault. I put you in a dangerous situation. I stopped paying attention and I trusted Dylan. Im so sorry and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you." Cole moved closer to her and bent his head down to her tummy and kissed it.

"It was not your doing Cole, I will spend my life trying to make it up to you." She bent down and kissed his forehead.

"Look I know this is not the ideal way to see each other again." Cole chuckled and looked at Raena and she smiled just a tad. "But I want you to know that my feelings for you never changed." 

__________________________________
find someone who wont make you second guess yourself