Daily Life

A few weeks have passed since I adopted Ruki, Kou, Yuma, and Azusa and it has been anything but easy. It took a while for them to finally open up to me, but they finally did and for some reason it made me feel really... happy I guess. It took some getting used to, especially eating human food and being awake during the day, and we finally got on a sort of schedule.

• 8:00am-9:00am ~ I wake up and go downstairs to find the boys playing and we go and eat breakfast together.
• 9:00am-12:00pm ~ The boys have school lessons, and I work on some things for the vampire society (being a high ranking vampire is a real pain).
• 12:00pm-1:00pm ~ The boys and I eat lunch together.
• 1:00pm-2:15pm ~ I go with Yuma to the garden and teach him how to tend to a garden and he helps me care for the plants.
• 2:15pm-3:30pm ~ I go inside to the informal family room and make crafts with Azusa. He would always try to cut himself, but I finally got him to stop.
• 3:30pm-4:45pm ~ I head to the library and find Ruki reading and join him. He always says to give that time to the other boys, but I can tell that he enjoys to have even that small amount of attention.
• 4:45pm-6:00pm ~ I go to the piano room to find Kou waiting for me. I play the piano, while teaching him a little, and sing and encourage him to sing along as well.
• 6:00pm-7:00pm ~ The five of us congregate in the dining room for dinner.
• 7:00pm-8:30pm ~ I give all the boys each a bath and get them into their night clothes. Kou really likes to goof around in the bath, and Azusa likes playing in the bath.
• 8:30pm-9:00pm ~ All the boys go into one of their bedrooms and I read them a bedtime story before sending them off to their own rooms.
• 9:00pm ~ I tuck each of the boys in and give them each a goodnight kiss, before heading off to finish my work in my room until midnight and then I go to sleep.

One thing is definitely for sure: life has gotten a lot more hectic, but that's not nessicerily a bad thing.