Mrs Potato Head

The story begins with ME , Mrs Potato Head! So I am 29 years old and I have two children with my husband Mr potato head.

My children are Philomela Potato Head and Peteronia Potato Head.

I told Filomena to never marry a man! Only to have babies and children

Peteronia MUST get married so he can carry on the family!

My husband is a fat Potato Head. He would make a very big set of fries!

Now I can't just not tell you my name, well I can but I won't be rude , My name is Petunia. I  am a tall Person with Long hair up to my legs.

My fat husband is well.. Fat and well he has five single hairs on his head.

The story........................................

Filomena ran down the stairs with her backpack and coat.
"Mummy I am going to school soon! I am dressed got all my stuff and my homework , GIMME BREAKFAST NOW!"

"Filomena my dear , it is on the side. I am too busy to make you breakfast so there is some nice little Oreos and milkshake " I say.

" Darlin' no need to worry about silly things like this.. Filly , learn to make your own breakfast. Mama and Dada won't be her forever." My fat husband said.

Filomena's POV

I saw Abbey so I ran out the door and met up with her outside Raj's shop.

"Hi Abbey!" I say.

"Oh.. hi" Abbey says. It was obvious she was trying to smile. Even though we are loners and pretty depressed children.