Amy Williams

Amy belonged to the Williams family. She had her mother, Kelly Williams, and her father John Williams, not forgetting her 16 year old brother, Mick Williams, and her sweet little puppy, Cotton. They all knew Amy was different, but not in the way when your parents say,  "You're my special little Princess/Prince". No! This is PROPER special! Amy possessed something you couldn't even imagine. Amy was INCREDIBLY different! But NO-ONE could know, not even Tiffany! Her secret HAD to remain secret! She couldn't even write in down on paper! Anyway, Amy lived in a huge house, with things even like a SWIMMING POOL! And she HATED it! She wanted to live in a small, cosy cottage. Something that wouldn't attract too much attention. Instead, she got the house that made the other children who walk by ,cry, "Mummy, I wish I lived in that house!" It was awful! When she invited Tiffany over, Tiffany got so excited that she RAN around the house and ended up stubbing her toe. Amy didn't mind her room, though. It was mostly covered in anime posters. Her bed covers had anime in them. Her pillow had anime. Her laptop had anime stickers and screen savers! She REALLY did like her room. If only it was in that small, cosy cottage she LONGED to live in! Still, no matter what house she lived in, she loved her family to pieces!

 If only it was in that small, cosy cottage she LONGED to live in! Still, no matter what house she lived in, she loved her family to pieces!