Ms Lace

"Hey Amy! Look at this!"
Amy jumped. She had been daydreaming.. again.  "What? What is it Tiffany?" She asked politely, although she wanted to get back to her little day dream. "I have found THE cutest anime ever, look!!" Amy peered over her friend Tiffany's shoulder and looked at her phone screen. Amy agreed, it was very cute! It was a miniature girl with sweet, curly hair. Amy rather liked it, she would have to try to draw it herself! Tiffany and Amy ran an anime fan club. They were OBSESSED with anime! They were blabbing on and on about the cute new style, so they didn't even see Ms Lace creep up on them. "Girls!!" She hollered, "You know perfectly well phones aren't allowed out until the last bell of the day sounds!" Amy blushed and apologised immediately, but Tiffany wasn't going to do that. "Miss! You KNOW we run a club, and to keep it going surely we must be allowed to look at things related to our club, surely!!" Ms Lace sucked her teeth and muttered, "Girls these days, always on their phones! Well, Miss Tiffany, you MAY have your phone out.." Tiffany punched the air. Ms lace frowned, then continued, "Under MY supervision!" Tiffany lowered her fist, knowing that wasn't an option, and replied, "Oh it's ok Miss, I guess we CAN do it after school.." Ms Lace nodded curtly, turned on her heels and marched away. Amy stared. She could NEVER stand up to a teacher like that! In a way she admired Tiffany, but she still felt slightly terrified of her friend all the same!

 She could NEVER stand up to a teacher like that! In a way she admired Tiffany, but she still felt slightly terrified of her friend all the same!